West Hills, California Demand Planning ManagerApply Now
- Requisition Number WH5264
- Full Time Full Time - Regular
- Shift 1st Shift
- Area of Interest Demand Planning
- Location West Hills-WH
Demand Planning Manager
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Demand Planning Manager is responsible for ensuring accurate forecasts for the entire Supply Chain at Pharmavite. This role manages the Demand Consensus Process, which is a critical step in the S&OP process at Pharmavite. Demand Planning Manager reports to Director, Supply Chain Planning and manages a team of 8 Demand Planners.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Manage and influence the key stakeholders in the Demand Consensus Process. Identify insights in demand that can be used to support increased revenue at the retailer.
- Manage the demand planning process to provide an accurate forecast that supports customer service requirements while minimizing inventory levels
- Recommend and implement key supply chain planning techniques with the supply planning organization to support minimal stockouts and increased inventory turns.
- Coach, mentor and help develop a team of demand planners.
- Identify lean techniques to improve demand planning metrics and processes.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in supply chain planning techniques. You are curious and insightful and enjoy solving problems.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Sleuthing and curiosity to determine the root cause of forecast error.
- Planning ahead to drive accurate forecasts, especially outside of Supply Chain lead time.
- Drive and ability to implement supply chain planning techniques to support overall Supply Chain metrics.
- Leads team members towards continuous improvement in planning techniques.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Experience in Supply Chain Planning, using forecasting techniques to create a forecast.
- Working knowledge of the Sales and Operations Planning Process (S&OP).
- Supervisory experience coaching and developing employees to continuously improve performance
- Experience in Lean or other continuous improvement techniques to improve results.
- Industry Certification (APICS, IBF) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent. An MBA is preferred.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.