We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Operations Coordinator Gummies Analyzes inventory and documentation activities for Manufacturing work orders. Collects and complies data on operation metrics for production, quality, safety, and makes recommendations for improvement. Handles a wide variety of general administrative and support functions in Manufacturing.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
- Collects, compiles, tracks and reports on all work order procedures in Manufacturing/Inventory procedures and makes recommendations on process improvements. Includes rework material issues, returns to stock and reject processes.
- Assembles and reviews Manufacturing batch records. Reconciles and documents changes and/or modifications. Performs necessary computer related transactions. Has the authority to sign off on the completeness and accuracy of batch records and ensures that all written specifications are complete and in compliance.
- Validates bulk yields and reconciles any variances. Documents appropriate exception reports for variances as required.
- Collects documentation and prepares preliminary reports to assist in investigations on quality/documentation discrepancies and provides this information to the shift Department Leader.
- Works with planning and Warehouse to prioritize work orders on the manufacturing scheduling board the department's work with Department Leader or collaborates with planning departments and updates the production schedule.
- Assists Department Leader in developing and reporting department's metrics including productivity, down time, work order yield and dollar variances.
- Participates in physical counts, reconciling and systematically adjusting perpetual inventory records in Manufacturing. Also periodically check the completeness and accuracy of products delivered from the warehouse. Recommends process and system improvements. Develops and revises SOP's as required.
- Communicates and interacts routinely with cross functional groups (I.E.-Manufacturing/Packaging (close out work orders), Production Planning (prioritize schedules), Quality (reviewing batch records for release), Operations Control (helping to maintain inventory), IT (to resolve JDE issues) and the Warehouse (returning components and raw materials to stock).
- Provides assistance in composing, editing, preparing, and distributing materials for meetings and presentations to Department Leaders, managers, and directors.
- Performs close out of work orders in JDE in a timely manner.
- Work with appropriate departments to ensure all raw material, bulk, are issued to work orders prior to close.
- Enters product batch review right first time (RFT) information for monthly reporting. Reports on batch deficiencies as noted during review that may delay batch release.
- Ensures that documentation is maintained in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements (i.e. cGMP, etc.) by assisting in training Operation's hourly colleagues to be proficient in documentation practices and SOP's.
- Performs other related assignments and duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills as many calculations are involved in documentation.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in developing complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets pivot
- Working knowledge of JDE and documentation practices preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tact, and diplomacy in interactions with others, strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Must have three to five years' experience in a manufacturing environment
- A High School diploma or GED is required. Two years of business school and/or associates college degree preferred.
- Knowledge of PC, spreadsheet and word processing software
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.