Production Maintenance Supervisor
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated on Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high-quality products, and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for leading, developing, and driving an agile team towards an asset reliability operation through corrective, preventive, and predictive maintenance activities. This position will be tasked with driving team KPI's and engaging in the operational maintenance of the equipment for Packaging, R&D, and Warehouse facilities towards world-class. The Maintenance Supervisor reports to the Manager, Facilities and Maintenance.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Lead, coach, and mentor maintenance mechanics to maintain and improve asset reliability.
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues with the team and drive root cause analysis.
- A strong bias towards data-driven problem solving and decision making.
- Participate in and/or lead training initiatives to improve employee and equipment performance.
- Partner with Operations Excellence Team Leads to improve equipment efficiencies and drive continuous improvement.
- Audits preventative maintenance and predictive maintenance in order to ensure that the work is completed properly and on schedule.
- Lead and inspire the team to achieve daily, weekly, and monthly results in the areas of safety, quality, cost, and reliability.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Drive improvement in safety, quality, productivity, and cost.
- Ability to coach, develop, and build high performing agile teams.
- Partner with cross-functional operations excellence teams to prioritize and drive strategic initiatives.
- Practical application of analytics that drives performance, i.e., KPI's (Key Performance Indicators).
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees, this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Requires 5+ years' experience in a GMP environment.
- 4-year college degree preferred.
- Lean/Six Sigma experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and controls i.e., PLC (Programmable Logic Controls).
- Comfort with systems and the ability to extract, interpret and utilize data to drive efficiencies.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to communicate complex information across all levels.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.