Digital Customer Retention Manager (CRM)
West Hills, CA/Remote
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Digital CRM Manager develops a world-class customer experience by crafting a customer journey and retention strategy that maximizes LTV across all touchpoints. This role works closely with the Brand Marketing, Science & Technology, Legal/Regulatory, Operations, and Finance teams to launch and grow innovative wellness brands that bring the gift of health to life. The CRM Manager reports to the Senior Manager of Performance Marketing.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Crafting a customer journey and retention strategy that maximizes LTV across all touchpoints
- Developing a deep understanding of our customers and their lifecycle journey through both quantitative (KPIs) and qualitative analysis (surveys reviews, feedback), and keeping the organization up to date on the health of subscription programs
- Leading email/lifecycle marketing strategy delivering high quality content that educates, inspires, and drives customer loyalty while managing the day-to-day operations/production process
- Recommending and automating segmentation strategies, improving personalization at every touchpoint utilizing a test and learn approach to build proof of concept and automate journeys to maximize engagement and retention
- Championing the collection and understanding of customer feedback to improve the customer experience on site, email and acquistion
The ideal candidate is a marketing thought leader with experience in customer engagement, retention, loyalty strategy, and customer lifecycle analysis. They are an innovative thinker and creative problem-solver.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Proven track record of analyzing and influencing customer lifecycle behaviors with expertise in churn management techniques and best practices
- Strong understanding of multiple retention channels and supporting technologies: email, SMS, referral, and loyalty programs
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration skills with the ability to build strong relationships internally and externally
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent, MBA a plus
- 7+ years of progressive Database Marketing, Ecommerce, Direct to Consumer or related experience
- Prior experience with subscription models
- Mastery in Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint, PowerBI, Google Analytics, Shopify, Iterable, Yotpo or similar platform
- Exceptional skills in verbal and written communications; must also be an excellent listener
- Creative, innovative thinker, and problem solver
- Excellent planning and follow-up skills; ability to multi-task
- Ability to analyze complex data and develop recommendations and solutions
- Strong analytical knowledge and communication skills; comfortable communicating reporting, insights, and data-driven optimization strategies
- Health and wellness or personal care background a plus
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.