Director, HCP Marketing & Sales - EQUELLE
West Hills, CA/Remote
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other brands that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Director of HCP Marketing & Sales will play a critical role in driving the growth of EQUELLE, with a focus on targeted personal and non-personal communication to HCP's. The position will be responsible for enhancing awareness of the EQUELLE brand and its active ingredient, as well as demonstrating brand value and differentiation through field-based, digital, and peer-to-peer activities. Effective and efficient interface with internal and external team members, sales leadership and field colleagues, external partners, and vendors is a critical component of this position. The expectation is that the chosen candidate will have direct effect on increasing brand sales and profitability by meeting brand development milestones and fostering positive healthcare professional brand relations.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Develop and drive the HCP brand strategy as well as promotional & educational program execution for EQUELLE including development of marketing and sales collateral, digital assets, and media planning.
- In coordination with the brands' Contract Sales Organization (CSO) partner, manage sales activity and planning. Liaison with CSO sales leadership and field representative to identify appropriate sales support and product literature. Provide input and direction on sales infrastructure, including CRM, data integration, reporting, incentive compensation, compliance, and technology.
- Manage a medical education program, including congress/convention planning and peer-to-peer programming.
- Develop metrics plan for, and track overall performance of, KPIs for HCP marketing and sales initiatives. Continuously measure strategy and program impact, generating early learning, and driving continuous optimization in order to achieve budget.
- Participate in development and execution of the annual operational and tactical plan to establish financial and business goals, as well as forecast and manage inventory demand.
The ideal candidate will have experience in both marketing and sales of pharmaceutical or over-the counter healthcare products and can appreciate the process for market shaping and commercialization of brands to specialty healthcare clinicians. This candidate will also be able to effectively and efficiently interface with internal and external team members, partners and vendors to drive to a milestone-based common business objective.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Wide-ranging knowledge of brand management, including advertising, promotions, competitive benchmarking, and market research
- Functional knowledge of - or experience in - pharmaceutical and/or over-the-counter field-based sales and core selling skills
- Experience in small or start-up healthcare or pharmaceutical organization, launching new-to market or re-launch product
- Lead and/or owned P&L, including budget/operating expense management, and demand forecasting
- Demonstrated breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including:
- Ability to partner with experts from a wide range of cross-functional areas
- Ability to influence and collaborate with peers, develop and coach others, oversee and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years of experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare brand management, marketing, sales, or advertising. Previous experience in pharmaceutical or healthcare sales preferred.
- Demonstrated strong business acumen, be an analytical and creative thinker, and have a track record of:
- Translating strategy and analysis into executable tactics
- Innovating marketing tactics to drive brand performance
- Synthesizing complex information and distilling critical customer insights
- Solid project management skills, with demonstrated ability to:
- Develop, drive, execute, and measure the impact of complex marketing programs
- Bring clarity to ambiguity and create concrete and actionable plans
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously and manage against a work place
- Strong and effective interpersonal skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills for a wide variety of audiences, including senior management.
- Bring high-energy and proactivity to take initiative, function autonomously and have the confidence and ingenuity to initiate and create.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.