Senior E-Commerce Solutions Engineer
West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Sr. E-Commerce Solution Engineer will have extensive experience building complex and high-volume e-commerce technology solutions. You'll be the lead developer within a cross-functional, client-focused team architecting and building e-commerce solutions for existing Pharmavite brands and new ventures. The Sr. E-Commerce Solutions Engineer reports to the Manager, Innovation and Digital Solutions.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Drive the design and implementation of end to end e-commerce and digital solutions by effectively collaborating with professionals across Pharmavite.
- Architect and design technical solutions that will both meet business needs and seamlessly integrate with the overall technology landscape.
- Evaluate technology options and define a future state technology architecture landscape. Drive transition to that future state.
- Work hands-on alongside a team of developers to implement solutions.
The ideal candidate has a passion for solving problems, building elegant solutions and delivering flawless e-commerce experiences. You will work closely with the business and integration partners and lead a team of developers to bring your ideas to life.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- A history of successful delivery of Direct to Consumer e-commerce ventures.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders and development teams
- Skills in negotiating an "ideal solution" that finds compromises between requirements, budget, user experience, and best practices.
- A passion for solving complex problems and simplifying solutions.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 7+ years of experience with increasing responsibilities as a digital application developer or similar function in a technology organization.
- 5+ years' hands-on architecture broad e-commerce systems integration experience. Specific knowledge of Shopify Plus is preferred.
- Proficient in service-oriented architecture with (SOA), messaging, object-oriented programming concepts, multi-tiered distributed component-based technology, legacy infrastructure platforms and technologies, and enterprise service bus.
- Experience with a combination of supply chain, order management, warehouse management, and e-commerce solutions.
- Ability to interface with and influence people at multiple levels within the organization, and to translate technical ideas/designs to business language.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or similar field or equivalent work experience.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*