Associate Customer Marketing Manager
West Hills, California
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager supports the Customer Marketing department by leading development and implementation of shopper marketing programs and new product plans for specific customers. This role assists the Customer Marketing Manager team as a shared resource, in support of Field Sales and Marketing to deliver against rich shopper insights and solutions which drive category growth for our retailers, while delivering against the objectives of our brands. The Associate Customer Marketing Manager reports to a Customer Marketing Manager within the Customer Marketing department.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Leveraging shopper insights to recommend, develop, and execute account-specific marketing (ASM) programs that connect to strategic priorities
- Conducting critical thinking analysis for ASM program effectiveness
- Managing ASM budget in collaboration with Finance and Sales
- For the Shopper Marketing Agency or internal creative team, briefing team, managing shopper agency project budget, and managing project timelines and approvals
- Leading creative development from start to finish with cross-functional collaboration
- Supporting the development of customer strategies & priorities as part of annual planning and joint business planning
- Demonstrating shopper and brand competitive knowledge, at the customer and national levels, to support the Customer Marketing Managers in the development of ASM programs that center around the Shopper's path to purchase
The ideal candidate is a proven multi-tasker able to handle multiple work streams, yet stay organized, prioritize work, and deliver on-time with positive impactful results. You can work comfortably within ambiguity, leveraging your critical thinking and recommendation skills, collaborate and communicate effectively across all functions, and manage through short-lead times, if necessary. You are a problem solver with a bias for action and a willingness to learn and stretch your thinking beyond the day to day tactical elements of the job.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have experience:
- Leading projects comprised of cross-functional team members for on-time delivery
- Developing Marketing/Shopper Marketing programs (i.e.: Digital, Print, Social, In-Store activations)
- Negotiating for a win/win solution across all parties
- Challenging others constructively to achieve the best possible outcomes
- Making recommendations and supporting your point of view with data and insights
- Consistently deliver positive results with measurable impacts to the business
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A four-year degree required preferably in a discipline that positively impacts this role (e.g. Marketing, Business, Communications, Psychology). MBA is a plus.
- 1-2 years of experience and/or internship in any of the following areas: Marketing, Sales, Shopper Marketing/Customer Marketing, Shopper Insights, Retail Media Network Agency
- Consumer Packaged Goods experience preferred
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.