HR Business Partner / Senior HR Business Partner - OPERATIONS
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
Pharmavite is seeking an HR Business Partner / Senior HR Business Partner to the Operations team where you will partner with operations leaders to drive a culture transformation as well as drive process improvements in HR. In this role, you will partner closely with manufacturing leaders to drive innovative diversity and inclusion initiatives and use data to help drive decision making. The HR Generalist / Senior HR Generalist will partner with the HR Manager to develop and execute the human resources strategy. You will work closely with HR colleagues to consult and deliver on all talent matters, including being an advocate for our high-performance culture transformation, performance management, employee relations, compensation, leadership development, talent management, talent acquisition, leave management, culture, belonging, and engagement for the Opelika team.
- Maintain a deep understanding of assigned client groups and overall business units by developing and establishing strong partnerships.
- Embed and sustain a high-performance cultural transformation by building partnerships with business leaders to drive change.
- Improve overall employee morale by delivering day-to-day HR needs including but not limited to talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, retention, learning, employee engagement, and total rewards
- Reduce employee relations issues by ensuring they are properly identified, reported, investigated, and resolved.
- Fulfill the organizations' business strategies, including leadership in Inclusion & Diversity initiatives by overseeing and enhancing a robust talent management strategy relying on data and analytics.
- Recruit and retain employees by developing a strategic workforce plan, building key skills and pipeline for critical talent by working closely with the leadership team.
- Improve People Leaders leadership ability by advising, coaching, counseling, and providing candid feedback.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a trusted HR partner to the business that can develop and execute the HR strategy across this site. You have hands-on experience and related technical expertise in multiple areas of HR (employee relations, recruiting, leave management, safety, change management, training, compensation, etc.) that can drive strategy, integrate, and develop process that meet the needs of the business. You are known for acting with urgency and a focus on results that ensures successful implementation of HR programs and processes in your assigned client areas. As an HR champion, you enjoy building relationships, communicating, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business and HR objectives.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- 4 to 6 years of progressive HR experience strongly preferred.
- Previous Manufacturing, Warehouse or Distribution Center environment experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively link HR strategy to business strategy
- Track record of success in delivering HR solutions that enable achievement of business strategies and priorities
- Successful experience developing and coaching both employees and leadership
- Demonstrated influencing and relationship building skills at all levels of the organization
- Willingness to deliver upon strategic HR needs of a 24/7 manufacturing site as well as a strategic mindset to address future opportunities
- PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
- Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
- Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
- Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
- Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.