We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
As HR Generalist to the Manufacturing Operations team, you will align talent and organizational plans with business priorities. You will partner closely with manufacturing leaders to proactively identify talent and organizational needs, as well as collaborate with our HR team to develop integrated solutions. You will work closely with HR colleagues to consult and deliver on all talent matters, including being an advocate for our high-performance culture transformation, performance management, employee relations, compensation, leadership development, talent management, talent acquisition, leave management, culture, belonging, and engagement for the Opelika team. You will also have the opportunity to lead and contribute to highly visible people initiatives for the Operations team. The HR Generalist will report to the site HR Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Establish and maintain deep understanding of your assigned client group(s) and overall business; build partnerships with leaders as you work to drive change, embed, and sustain a high-performance cultural transformation.
- Interpret, implement, and apply HR processes, programs, policies, and procedures; recommend and champion related changes and enhancements.
- Delivering upon the day-to-day tactical HR needs of our 24/7 manufacturing operation, manage, and resolve employee relations issues; conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations; provide advice, counsel, and coaching to managers.
- Work closely with managers, supervisors, and employees to build a highly engaged purpose driven organization.
- Partner closely with HR colleagues to acquire, develop and retain talent; you enjoy assessing and bringing the right talent onboard.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a trusted HR partner to the business. You have hands-on experience as an HR generalist, and related technical expertise in multiple areas of HR (e.g. employee relations, recruiting, leave management, safety, change management, training, compensation, etc.). You are known for acting with urgency and a focus on results that ensures successful implementation of HR programs and processes in your assigned client areas. You enjoy building relationships, communicating, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business and HR objectives. The ideal candidate has passion for the health and wellness industry.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Strong functional capabilities with talent expertise; will have meaningful experience in multiple areas of HR (e.g. recruiting, training and development, leave of absence and ADA accommodation management)
- Driven by a strong internal desire to impact the organization; has a track record of success in delivering HR solutions that enable achievement of business strategies and priorities
- Builds high quality relationships across the organization and at all levels
- Willingness to deliver upon tactical day-to-day HR needs of a 24/7 manufacturing site, as well as a strategic mindset to address future opportunities
- Skilled at advancing multiple initiatives in a fast-paced and changing 24/7 manufacturing plant and business environment; willingness to work the schedule that may be required and has a bias for action
- Adept with coaching front line manufacturing employees and managers
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field; SHRM-CP or SCP Certification preferred.
- 3 - 5 years plus experience in a client facing HR role.
- Knowledge of Federal and local employment laws from wage and hour, discrimination, to reasonable accommodations.
- Strong project management, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Previous experience in manufacturing setting.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*