Quality Assurance Coordinator (2nd Shift)
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The QA Coordinator tracks, reviews, and evaluates all processing documents and records accompanying manufacturing and packaging operations. Prepares final documents for product disposition. The QA Coordinator reports to the Quality Leader, who leads a team of quality direct reports.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Detail Oriented: Attention to detail to ensure 100% documentation accuracy for the proper disposition of components, Labels, and finished goods and the ability to identify mistakes across thousands of inspections consistently.
- Sampling & Testing: Samples, inspects, and reviews documentation of components, labels, and finished goods for proper disposition.
- Decision making: Must have the ability to review batch production change control NCRs and minor NCRs and provide disposition.
- Managing documentation: Assembles and reviews all manufacturing or packaging documents, processing steps, and laboratory test records.
- Communication skills: Communicates identified mistakes/issues with appropriate channels and re-submit documentation for corrective action, where required.
- Computer Literacy: Demonstrate Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (i.e., Word; Excel).
The ideal candidate is recognized as a strong coordinator that is ready to be challenged at a higher level. You are detail-oriented, a good communicator, a team player, excited about professional growth, and enjoy working in a dynamic, positive, and inspiring team with an amazing culture.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot production issues related to quality and/or operational issues while meeting deadlines.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Escalation of repeated issue trending.
- Sense of urgency for problem resolution.
- Working knowledge of equipment, safety, quality, and computer systems.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 1-year experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience in Quality is preferred.
- Experience in batch record release documentation review, QA, or equivalent.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to conduct mathematical calculations.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Exposure to chemistry and college mathematics would be a plus.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*