West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on emerging direct-to-consumer brands backed by the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
The Communications Specialist will help scale and grow the company's brands, primarily focusing on the direct-to-consumer (DTC) brands, nurish by Nature Made and EQUELLE, through the development and implementation of integrated communications and influencer plans. Additionally, this person will help meet the company's growing need for digital content and production support for virtual, hybrid and in-person meetings. This person will be a key member of the team that rolls out communications/public relations/digital strategies to reach both internal and external audiences with key messages in support of organization priorities and goals, leveraging best practices. The Communications Specialist reports to the Communications Manager.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Works closely across brands to execute integrated marketing communications and social media programs, with emphasis on DTC/emerging businesses
- Helps develop and implement the team's content creation strategy, including visual communications campaigns, video, stills and more to elevate the company's storytelling, both internally and externally and for Pharmavite' s growing channels, including local CSR/community outreach efforts
- Liaisons with respective social media teams to advise on strategy and alignment with communications priorities.
- Drafts external communications materials while partnering with team to edit for different audiences, including employees
- Monitor and analyze media/social media and develop media monitoring briefs for executives/internal stakeholders
- Serves as a hybrid meeting producer and content developer for high-profile leadership meetings and celebrations throughout the year and in partnership with the IT Team
- Manages department budget and facilitates partner/vendor contracts, purchase orders, etc. as needed
The ideal candidate is digital media savvy and enjoys the challenge of using traditional and digital tools to share a captivating message. You can juggle several moving projects and work fluidly with internal partners and external vendors, while maintaining a high level of professionalism and balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Current knowledge of the digital media and consumer media environment and appropriate tools to craft communications strategies. Strong knowledge of consumer and trade media relations a must. Experience supporting a DTC brand is preferred.
- Experience applying best practices in partnering with influencers and key opinion leaders, and in creating brand safe, creative, and compelling content
- Ability to develop and execute visual communications campaigns both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability working in a deadline-driven environment handling multiple concurrent assignments
- Ability to engage others at all levels of the organization and externally by developing and maintaining effective relationships
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A BA/BS in communications, journalism or public relations or any combination of education and experience
- 3+ years of experience in public relations and communications experience in a PR agency, in-house or marketing communications role
- Previous experience working with DTC health and wellness, VMS or nutrition brands and implementing campaigns targeting diverse, millennial audiences
- Strong experience in content development and editing ranging from long form copy, video, stills, and more, leveraging design tools
- Excellent writing and editing skills (knowledge of AP style)
- Strong demonstrated problem solving, priority setting and tactical skills
- A positive attitude and the ability to work well as a team player - no project is too big or too small
- Travel required 5 - 10% of the time to support various media events, conferences, trade shows, etc. (To be determined post-pandemic)
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*