West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Sr. Proofreader is responsible for keeping the brand standard high and ensures that Pharmavite delivers quality in both our creative deliverables and our products. This Sr. Proofreader reports to the Creative Services Manager and will work closely with the Art Direction Supervisor and Digital Asset Manager/Project Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Proofread all creative digital and print assets against job request specifications and data.
- Proofread packaging art: making sure what is on the approved content/copy document is accurately reflected on the art file.
- Ensure copy/treatment adheres to both SOPs and brand standards.
- Identify inconsistencies in how we treat similar copy/messaging across the portfolio.
- Approve/reject PDF proofs of art files coming back from our print and display vendors, making sure it matches our final art files.
The ideal candidate is inquisitive, analytical and has keen attention to detail with the ability to discover visual inconsistencies. You have great people skills, can build relationships and have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple teams.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to analyze copy and visual elements across multiple mediums and channels.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly, concisely, and openly with the design team, agencies and cross-functional team members as needed.
- The ability to establish effective work relationships in a team environment.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 5+ years experience in an agency or in-house creative department.
- Bachelor's degree or it's equivalent preferred.
- Experience in proofing/reviewing a high volume of creative deliverables
- Proficiency in Macintosh computer skills.
- Ability to analyze creative assets across multiple versions, identify key quality issues, set up action items based on SOPs to resolve issues.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.