West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Research Assistant is responsible for maintaining and building out Pharmavite' s database of medical and scientific literature, and other materials to support research activities, publication strategy, scientific education, and communication efforts. You will coordinate and help manage external meetings, including Scientific Advisory Boards, in addition to serving as an important point of contact for other key stakeholders to ensure the smooth administration of research activities. The Research Assistant reports to the Director of Medical and Scientific Communications.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role will deliver include:
- Perform basic scientific searches via PubMed, Google Scholar, Scopus, etc.
- Manage and maintain cloud-based scientific library.
- Assist the Science & Technology team with the creation of presentations, charts/graphs, spreadsheets, and documentation.
- Support Science & Technology team with innovation projects.
- Coordinate contract execution with legal for research projects and product donations.
- Assist with the management of product donations with external research groups.
- Perform tasks for research projects, including manuscript editing, payment transactions, vendor setup, and purchase requisitions.
- Manage tracking for Science & Technology research projects as part of the publication strategy.
- Coordinate internal research meetings for Science & Technology cross-functionally.
- Manage clinical/trials.gov registrations.
- Maintain intranet web page and assist with PR opportunities
The ideal candidate has natural product industry experience, is passionate about nutrition and is interested in learning how medical and scientific research impacts health and wellness. The position offers the opportunity to explore a career in nutrition while being mentored by highly credentialed scientists and nutritionists. This person takes initiative with a great sense of urgency yet enjoys working in a fun and exciting fast-paced work environment. You're highly organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks and competing priorities.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Exceptional research skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Familiarity with and can navigate PubMed, Google Scholar, Scopus, etc.
- A track record of participation in the preparation or publication of scientific or medical literature and/or clinical research
- Ability to build relationships, work independently, and collaborate and work on teams
- Able to work in complex and unpredictable scenarios and create solutions
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A BS or BA degree, preferably in Food Science, Biological Sciences, Nutrition, Biochemistry. Master's or advanced degree preferred
- 1+ years of business experience in natural product industry
- Proficient in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, EndNote
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*