We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the safe operation of forklifts and other equipment to receive, stock, pick, load, transfer, and ship raw or finished products, and ensuring accurate and complete documentation. The Forklift Operator reports to the Department Leader.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Supply manufacturing with raw materials and WIP (Work in Progress) in a timely manner.
- Unload inbound trailers to be staged for put-away's.
- Store raw materials in designated locations.
- Load outbound trailers with finished bulk.
- Ensure that all inventory transactions are completed real time and accurately.
- Replenish supplies to support manufacturing and packaging operations.
The ideal candidate is flexible with assignments, teamwork oriented, and able to work with minimal direction. You are proactive and will identity opportunities to improve current processes and procedures.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Prior PIT (powered industrial truck) certification. Stand Up Reach PIT experience in the movement of materials/bulk in warehouse/distribution environment preferred.
- Previous experience operating a RF (Radio Frequency) system and using an inventory control system. Familiarity with JDE preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English to read / understand policies, procedures, good manufacturing practices and batch records; communicate with supervisors and others; and maintain routine records.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take ono new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High school diploma / GED or 9 years equivalency of related work experience.
- One-year experience utilizing a PIT in a large warehouse preferred but not required.
- Ability to manually lift up to 45 lbs. and operate PIT or pallet jacks to reach, push, pull and lift materials weighing up to 600 pounds.
- Ability to effectively communicate; read, write, and perform basic math skills in English
- Basic arithmetic skills to count/balance numbers of products and perform routine calculations.
- Ability to work in team-environment
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspiration. Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our purpose and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.