Director, Consumer Engagement
West Hills, CA (Hybrid Schedule)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Director, Consumer Engagement is responsible for translating Nature Made's business needs into impactful content and integrated channel plans, with a focus on digital. This includes developing creative brand communications, media management, and program execution. This Director will need to be comfortable and experienced with all marketing communications channels and have a passion for building programs that connect with consumers and their lifestyles. As a part of the day-to-day, this role will integrate data and insights to deliver 'best in class' briefs to our agencies to elevate our creative/content output and to inform the development of a fully integrate plan across paid, owned, shared, and earned channels. Additionally, this individual will partner closely with internal and external resources to ensure strong brand programming and measurement of campaign(s). The Director reports to the DVP, Digital.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Lead and execute communications plans and integrated marketing campaigns that are built to drive brand awareness and trial. Own expansion of brand communications with a focus on digital and new channels
- Partner with marketing and cross functional partners to build and deliver programs with maximum effectiveness, setting vision and collaboratively problem solving
- Manage and execute strategic digital content development cycle covering brand, education, and lifestyle content across eTail, website, and organic social platforms
- Inspire "best in class" ideas by working with agency partners across concepting, development, alignment, and execution.
- Partner with IT to develop digital MarTech tools evaluate and improve effectiveness and efficiency of current programs and tactics and make recommendations for changes and improvements
- Lead and develop 3 managers
The ideal candidate for this role will be intellectually curious and an excellent communicator. They must thrive working as a change agent and driving for better by having a constant pulse on consumers and culture, bringing fresh thinking and perspectives to how, where and when we can reach our current and future audiences. This role requires a blend of analytical and intuitive skills, an understanding of marketing and consumer insights and an ability to influence and lead cross functional teams.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- An energetic combination of creativity, proven marketing, ecommerce and people skills, strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial spirit to a dynamic business.
- Ability to make focused decisions based on Brand integrity and Company values.
- Ability to consistently communicate in a clear and timely manner.
- Strong ability to direct creative strategy through execution
- Strong understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 10+ years brand management and marketing experience, with at least 3-5 years of digital communications experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent. An MBA degree is preferred
- Deep understanding of consumer behavior, including consumers connections with brands and culture as well as a passion for connecting with consumers in meaningful ways
- Experience in launching digital marketing campaigns anchored to established CPG brand that drove significant results
- Strong project management leading cross-functional teams and influencing key stakeholders
- Experience with using consumer insights to drive the development of effective marketing campaigns and programming across multiple touchpoints, including TV, digital paid social, and website
- Strong multi-tasking, project management, and prioritization skills with the ability to lead cross-functional teams and influence key stakeholders
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.