Quality Assurance Coordinator I
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The QA Coordinator I, is responsible for tracking, reviewing, and evaluating all processing documents accompanying manufacture and packaging of products. This position assures consistent quality of production by performing all necessary tasks to ensure compliance of good manufacturing practices (GMP).
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we are making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and diverse ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Documentation accuracy for the proper disposition of components, labels, and finished goods.
- Effective execution of Minor Non-conformance reports (NCRs) and the batch production change control NCRs (BPCC NCRs)
- Samples, inspects, and reviews documentation of bulk, components, labels, and finished goods to ensure quality standards are met.
- Effectively communicates identified mistakes/issues and escalates repeat trends to improve the KPIs.
- Sense of urgency for problem resolution and timely disposition of the batches.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a strong coordinator that is ready to be challenged at a higher level. You are detail oriented, good communicator, team player, excited about professional growth, and enjoy working in a dynamic, positive, and inspiring team with an amazing culture.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot production issues related to quality and/or operational issues.
- Strong knowledge of cGMPs.
- Working knowledge of equipment, safety, quality, and computer systems.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- One year experience in an FDA regulated manufacturing environment.
- Experience in batch record release documentation review, QA, or equivalent.
- Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- HS Diploma or GED required. Equivalent experience with course work in biology or chemistry would be a plus.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*