We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Litigation Paralegal is responsible for supporting attorneys to provide legal services to the company in one or more of the following areas as determined by the Executive Vice President & General Counsel: (i) general litigation support; (ii) employment law matters; (iii) compliance, including policy adoption, revision, and training; and (iv) administrative duties. This role reports to the Director, Legal -- Employment and Litigation.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Managing requests for advice from professionals throughout the organization.
- Opening and maintaining case files in a case management database.
- Supporting outside counsel representing the organization in courts and administrative forums.
- Reviewing discovery requests, determining scope and identifying required resources and conferring with in-house counsel on most efficient approach to comply within parameters and deadlines
- Assisting with document production and other information requests for litigation, including coordinating document requests and collection with different functions within the company, and gathering, analyzing, organizing, and summarizing documents and collected information
- Reviewing documents gathered prior to production for attorney-client privilege as well as completeness and responsiveness to requests
- Preparing communications to internal clients for the preservation and collection of evidence, both originals and electronic files as appropriate, in response to discovery requests
- Assisting on litigation matters, including managing litigation mailbox, summarizing and digesting transcripts, calendaring litigation dates, and coordinating scheduling of depositions
- Assisting with compliance projects, including policy adoption, revision, and training
- Conducting legal and factual research as needed
The ideal candidate is a dynamic, strategic and innovative individual with proven experience as a paralegal with extensive experience with litigation and employment matters. You are able to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment, with strong work ethic, passion and flexibility.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Business acumen and understanding of business pressures and goals
- Applicable knowledge of motions, discovery, evidence, litigation documentation, procedures, and rules
- Strong writing, proof-reading and verbal, and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning, time-management, problem-solving, analytical and critical thinking skills
- An ability to work collaboratively in a team environment with internal and external contacts
- An ability to work independently, exercise sound judgment, and take initiative to accomplish objectives in timely manner with moderate supervision
- Great attention to detail and ability to adapt to changing priorities
- Demonstrated quality of service with strong attention to accuracy and follow-up.
- Strong technical, project management and database skills
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A four year college or university degree
- Paralegal certificate or equivalent experience
- A minimum of 4 to 6 years working experience as a paralegal in a legal environment, with a background in litigation (employment / general commercial litigation)
- Litigation experience preferred
- Experience in privacy compliance is a plus
- Ability to conduct basis legal research
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*