SUPPLY CHAIN and FORECASTING (VMI/CPFR)
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
As the single point of contact for high profile customers, sales personnel, and internal departments responsible for seamless execution of our supply chain through the Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) and order fulfillment processes. The Supply Chain Forecast Analyst is a cross-functional, customer-facing role that serves as a critical linkage between a customer's supply chain and PHV's internal sales & supply chain teams. The Supply Chain Forecast Analyst report to Customer Service Manager
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Building and maintaining collaborative relationships with key customers and internal sales teams.
- Analyzes retailer data including point of sale and in conjunction with internal sales and inventory projections to execute customer purchase orders, ensuring supply of product is maintained at each retailer's distribution center while maximizing optimal service, inventory, and for customer targeted inventory levels.
- Optimizes processes and builds recommendations that drive more accurate forecasting, promotional planning insights, post-promo analysis, inventory management, finished goods allocation and deployment, service level improvement.
- Provides reporting of Key Performance Indicators customer service levels, weeks of supply, inventory turns to Leadership. Coordinate with internal warehouse and planning team to ensure product availability. Review and research out of stocks. Manage new item "pipeline" inventory and manage down inventory levels for discontinued items to prevent obsolescence and customer returns.
- Create/ develop customer specific data analysis tools and reporting to support optimal inventory levels to meet in house and customer KPIs.
- Utilizes customer data to analyze DC and store inventories, evaluate POS trends and confirm forward looking forecasts to align the customer forecast to anticipate retail sales. Collaborates with customer on replenishment strategies and lead time correction or error process for seasonal and promotional events.
- Analyzes supply chain costs to develop savings opportunities for Total Delivered Cost initiatives and improve efficiencies in the Supply Chain by ensuring the VMI process is streamlines and standardized.
The ideal person is a self-starter with balanced quantitative and qualitative, decision making skills. Well organized and methodical thinker, operating both strategically and tactically can influence and inspire action in others and can drive exceptional results against sales growth, service improvement, cost optimization, and cash flow.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Deep understanding of supply chain principles and key inputs/outputs to supply chain planning (Demand, Supply, Customer Service, & Logistics, Sales).
- Strong external focus: demonstrated ability to plan with customers.
- Expert at translating customer needs into supply chain requirements and plans.
- Strong skills and proficiencies related to mining data/ preparation and use of data gathering tools such as Power BI, Tableau and Visio.
- Skilled at cultivating networks across teams, hierarchies, and functions within the organization and at the customer.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 3-5 years of consumer products experience across the following disciplines: Customer Service, Customer Supply Chain, Logistics, Supply Planning, Demand Planning (DSP), Sales.
- Strong analytical abilities, data interpretation and high proficiency creating and managing advanced forecasting, replenishment, inventory, and service models.
- Ability to influence and inspire action in others, with or without a direct reporting line.
- Experience managing supply and demand initiatives, strong results orientation.
- Demonstrates process optimization, proactively seeking continuous process and service improvements, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Cultivates networks across teams, hierarchies, and functions within the organization and the customer, while developing trust and long-term relationships.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
No Visa Sponsorship Offered