Senior Digital (DTC) Manager - Nurish
West Hills, CA (flexible working arrangements)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
As Senior Digital Manager - Nurish you will be responsible for driving an emerging DTC subscription business. You will oversee the strategy, execution, and optimization of the business that drives the next chapter of growth for Pharmavite. In this role, you will report to the DVP, Digital and work closely with the Marketing, CRM, Science & Technology, Legal/Regulatory, Product Development, Operations and Finance teams to launch and grow an innovative wellness brand that bring the gift of health to life. You will take a leadership role in building a best-in-class consumer experience across all touchpoints.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver:
- Own and lead our subscription based emerging business including developing and executing strategies and channel management to build a brand, drive acquisition and lifetime value
- Lead P&L, budget allocation, marketing channel mix, campaign execution and key performance metrics to ensure growth.
- Develop, maintain, and grow strong relationships with relevant partners (internal and external)
- Be the internal champion of all things Nurish to create broad visibility into and enthusiasm for the strategic impact that the function can deliver to the business.
- Stay on top of industry trends and implement best practices on acquisition conversation rate optimization and personalization
- Identify and drive new game-changing opportunities to further scale the business and improve efficiencies
The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver with a passion for discovering and scaling growth opportunities. This person has proven data analysis skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects according to value to the business.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to align internal and external partners behind goals.
- Scaled e-commerce subscription businesses through their early stages, achieving growth and customer lifetime value
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, using metrics to drive business decisions.
- Strong understanding of the conversion funnel and a passion for testing and learning.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 7-10 years in a direct-to-consumer eCommerce organization. Experience must include analytics-based decision-making where success is measured in terms of customer growth, website conversion and customer lifetime value.
- Subscription model experience a plus.
- Results-oriented self-starter with track record of excellent results in a fast-growth environment.
- High degree of comfort with P&L management, media measurement tools and CRM modeling.
- Strong analytical skills, proven ability to consume and understand data, work with decision scientists and analysts to get to clear results and analysis.
- Skilled at promoting collaboration and driving problem resolution across all levels and functions of the business.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.