Head of Commercial Performance & Operations, EQUELLE
West Hills, CA (Remote)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Head of Commercial Performance & Operations for the EQUELLE brand is a critical role for an engaged and motivating cross-functional team member with strong competencies and passion for excellence in the areas of financial and operational business process and commercial (sales and marketing) analytics. Your role in supporting the business will be to work cross-functionally in the areas of Finance, Supply Chain Operations, Demand and Inventory Management, Field Sales, and Commercial Marketing. The expectation is that the chosen candidate will elevate the brands' internal and external business performance by identification and optimization of commercial activity and fostering cross-functional team relations. This role reports to the General Manager for Equelle.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Managing and executing EQUELLE's financial and operational plans and performance analytics
- Developing forecast models for annual operating plans and key performance update milestones; tracking actual vs plan performance and updating forecasts accordingly
- Identifying areas of efficiencies or risk mitigation from a manufacturing, inventory management, distribution, and operation systems standpoint
- Overseeing the end -to-end resolution of operational or functional issues to resolve in a timely manner to ensure commercial and/or customer satisfaction.
- Collaborating on systems enhancement projects to ensure cohesive inventory tracking and customer database management while enhancing relationships with external distribution partners, including eCommerce sites and 3PL suppliers.
- Setting up and optimizing performance management analytics framework to assess commercial performance impact of marketing and sales activities, customer persona, and opportunities for optimization.
- Directing market insights or analytics consultants for customer and market intelligence gathering and insights tracking
The ideal candidate will have experience in both marketing and sales of pharmaceutical or over-the counter healthcare products and can appreciate the process for market shaping and commercialization of brands to specialty healthcare clinicians. This candidate will also be able to effectively and efficiently interface with internal and external team members, partners, and vendors to drive to a milestone-based common business objective.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Wide-ranging knowledge of financial management, business operations, market insights, and commercial analytics and tied to business performance
- Proactivity and high-energy to take initiative, function autonomously and have the confidence and ingenuity to initiate and create.
- Demonstrated breadth of diverse leadership experiences and capabilities including the ability to partner with experts from a wide range of cross-functional areas and guide the work of other colleagues to achieve meaningful outcomes and create business impact.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree required. MBA and/or six sigma certification preferred.
- 6-8+ years of experience in financial, operations, or analytics. Experience in consumer-packaged goods, pharmaceutical, or healthcare sales required and/or operations preferred.
- Functional knowledge of P&L, including budget/operating expense management, and demand forecasting, particularly for a new commercial healthcare brand.
- Strong business acumen, analytical, and creative problem-solving skills. Ability to translate analysis into executable commercial or operational strategies
- Ability to synthesize complex information and distill critical customer insights
- Strong project management skills, with demonstrated ability to develop, drive, execute, and measure the impact of complex commercial programs
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.