West Hills, CA (Hybrid)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Demand Planner is responsible for creating accurate SKU level forecasts by utilizing demand planning techniques. This critical supply chain role would own and lead Demand Consensus Meetings with cross-functional partners in Sales, Marketing, Finance. The Demand Planner reports to Manager, Demand Planning.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Managing and influencing key stakeholders in the Demand Consensus Process. Identify insights in demand that can be used to support increased revenue at retailer.
- Generation of new product forecast for the supply chain to support on time and in full launches.
- Leading process improvements to deliver more accurate forecasts for the assigned account by SKU and DC
- Advanced ability to synthesize and filter inputs from multiple sources to create an accurate forecast demand.
- Drive the development of a risk/opportunity profiles with appropriate action plans for each account.
The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in supply chain planning techniques. You are curious and insightful and enjoy solving problems.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Influencing skills with cross functional partners in the creation of accurate forecasts.
- Detail-oriented approach in the creation of forecasts.
- The ability to work through challenges when meeting deadlines.
- CPG experience (preferred).
- An understanding of the Supply Chain, with consideration of supply chain constraints and lead times.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- The ability to direct prompt corrective action based on forecast deviations.
- Critical thinking skills required to analyze and interpret large volumes of data of developing fact-based business assumptions to influence consensus through effective communication.
- Comprehensive understanding of best practices and detailed knowledge of supply chain process within CPG industry.
- Industry Certification (APICS, IBF) preferred.
- Bachelor's degree. An MBA is preferred.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.