West Hills, CA - Hybrid (3 days on-site/2remote)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for commercialization tasks and assets on behalf of our brand teams and will be a critical connection point between brand and project management teams. This role ensures that our new products fit brand priorities and our sales team has everything necessary to sell in new items. This position works cross-functionally with internal partners to gather, distribute, and maintain accurate product sell-in information, from sell sheets to final labels to samples and ecommerce data. The Marketing Coordinator reports to Director, Portfolio Management.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Develop and confirm data for product setups in our product systems (PLM, GAP, and others) for both new items and changes to existing items, and proofs labels for brand attributes.
- Gather information from project team members to create sell sheets and build selling materials for our Sales Playbooks, and get designs/mockups ready for our sales team
- Lead creation of sales samples and consumer trial size samples for new items, includes set up, artwork and approvals, purchase of components needed, tracking delivery and fulfillment
- Develops strong knowledge of our brand(s) and collaborates cross-functionally with team members of various seniority to ensure new products accurately represent our brand
- Ensures our coupon provider has all new items set up; prepares creative, set up of coupon code, track promotion effectiveness forecast if necessary and analyze redemption to ensure brand has appropriate forecasts
The ideal candidate is someone who thrives on interaction to bring new products to market. You are collaborative and learn quickly to understand both your teammates and our brands. You have a clear understanding of what needs to be done when and can keep yourself and others on track to timelines.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely with stakeholders on project needs
- Excellent time management skills, including working effectively against tight deadlines
- Strength in making connections with people, building relationships and understanding how to work best with different team members
- High energy level, thrives working across multiple teams
- Strong attention to detail
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Experience working as an assistant to a Project Manager or in a marketing assistant or coordinator role
- 2 year degree preferred
- Strong MS365 knowledge, especially powerpoint & excel
- Technically savvy, ability to learn new software/tools to manage processes quickly
- Experience & enjoyment functioning in team-based environments. This experience could be through work, school, or volunteer-type programs.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.