A/R Collections Analyst
West Hills, CA (Hybrid 2-3/days/wk)
US Candidates Only
No Visa Sponsorhip Available
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The A/R Collections Analyst is responsible for collection of customer past-due invoices and documenting collection notes. This role entails researching and pursuing payment on past due receivables and timely issuance of sales adjustments. Works closely with Pharmavite' s retailers, brokers, field sales and EDI department. The A/R Collections Analyst reports to directly to the A/R Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Timely collection of Pharmavite' s customer past-due invoices and chargebacks.
- Researching, analyzing, root cause analysis, logistics aspects of customer shipments, and problem solving of customer deductions and disputes.
- Originates and distributes status reports to improve and monitor collection performance.
- Collaborates cross-functionally with field sales, customer service and warehouse personnel to resolve non-compliance issues resulting in invoice non-payment.
- Identifies opportunities to improve customer service and reduce operating expenses by illuminating inefficiencies in order processing and distribution methods; prepares presentations and reports to illustrate trends.
The ideal candidate is an experienced professional with competent operating knowledge of accounts receivable, collections and accounting principles. You are a go getter who enjoys working collaboratively and cross functionally with the broader organization in a fast paced environment.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Intermediate PC Skills using Excel, MS Word and JD Edwards
- Excellent communication, problem solving skills and outstanding customer service orientation
- Familiar with retailer vendor portals
- Ability to process high volume invoices
- ARS (Accredited Receivables Specialist) Certification preferred
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in Accounting or Finance related field
- Competent knowledge of accounting theory and financial analysis
- 3+ years of financial accounting related experience
- Accurate, detail oriented and excellent organizational skills including document control on all assigned matters
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.