Receptionist, Corporate Office
West Hills, CA
US Candidates Only
No Visa Sponsorship Offered
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Corporate Office Receptionist is the face and voice of Pharmavite's headquarters. We're looking for an energetic and friendly professional to be responsible for greeting and screening visitors, fielding and directing incoming calls, and administering safety mandates and guidelines. This person will interact with guests and employees of all levels, work closely with our Facilities Team to report and mitigate building maintenance issues and provide clerical and project support to a number of departments within the organization.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Answering and screening incoming calls and routing callers appropriately
- Greeting and directing visitors, utilizing our digital visitor log to sign in guests
- Staying up to date on all reception related safety training and assisting in educating employees, visitors, and vendors of all safety mandates and guidelines
- Taking ownership of and maintaining the front office, making sure that all equipment is in working order and keeping stock of all necessary supplies
- Managing business accounts, reconciliation of expenses on company card, processing employee requests, data entry and maintenance of corresponding logs and any additional clerical support as needed
- Reporting building maintenance issues to property management and persistence in resolution of problems
- Providing backup to the Facilities Services Team with maintenance of vitamin inventory and ordering store product as well as providing general backup for the employee vitamin stores
The ideal candidate will have the ability to juggle multiple demands, connecting callers and visitors with the right employees, as well as handling customer service opportunities and requests with professionalism and grace.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to communicate clearly with employees, visitors and vendors
- Dependability, being punctual and arriving at the office ready work immediately
- Customer service and interpersonal skills to create a pleasant experience for visitors and employees, such as being personable, friendly and attentive
- The ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment and remain calm under pressure
- The ability to be flexible and adjust to changing factors and conditions
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED is required
- 3 months to 1 year of related experience
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel and Outlook
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams, phone attendant console, or similar system
- Ability to accurately close out sales on a POS system
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.