HR OPERATIONS SPECIALIST- REMOTE
US Candidates Only
No Visa Sponsorship Offered
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
Reporting to the Manager, People Operations, the HR Operations Specialist plays a key role as part of the People Operations team. The People Operations Specialist will be the first line of Human Resources support to employees throughout their employee lifecycle. They will work closely with HR colleagues and cross-functional partners in Payroll and IT to ensure high quality service delivery of core HR support to managers and employees. Internally, the People Operations Specialist will be responsible for answering and handling general HR questions and inquiries regarding process, policy and procedure, processing critical job, compensation and organizational transactions, and maintaining related HR records and data in related HR platforms and systems, including Workday.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Become knowledgeable of all functions in HR administration to ensure processes, policies and procedures are conveyed properly and effectively to our employees
- Provide customer service, assume full ownership of requests of HR inquiries, and ensure timely, accurate completion of related transactions in compliance with company guidelines
- Escalate cases as needed to HRBPs and Centers of Expertise
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to ensure all new hires are successfully onboarded into Workday and integrated into Payroll
- Provide orientation and onboarding information to new hires
- Execute relocation and immigration processes for applicable new hires
- Maintain and update organization charts, employee data and files, and HR policies
- Support annual talent, performance and compensation management processes through related transactions, data and reporting
- Support offboarding practices including exit interviews
- Assist with employment verifications
The ideal candidate is recognized as a responsive HR talent who is known for delivering exceptional customer service. You have attention to detail as well as strong project and time management skills, especially in situations when you are required to prioritize and juggle multiple requests at the same time. You are a strong communicator both on the phone and via email and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times. You enjoy building relationships and collaborating with cross-functional partners to deliver core HR support to employees. The ideal candidate also has passion for the health and wellness industry and interest in growing his/her career in a dynamic HR function.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Foundational HR knowledge with a focus on HR administration and systems.
- Known for customer service; is typically a "go to" to resolve questions, inquiries and complaints.
- A track record for getting multiple requests done in a fast paced and changing business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in verbal and written multiple formats.
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to partner and achieve outcomes as part of a team.
- An ability to effectively analyze data, quickly identify root causes or needs, and achieve resolution in a single call; is also proactive and willing to seek help or assistance when solutions more expertise or support to resolve.
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer programs, such as Outlook, Microsoft Office, HR systems and recruiting software.
- An ability to maintain confidentiality and discretion in daily work.
- A passion for being a brand ambassador and face of the company to employees.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- An Associate's degree with 4 years of related experience or a Bachelor's degree with 2 years of related experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of customer service experience.
- Working knowledge of HR with at least 2 years of HR administration experience.
- Experience working in Workday HCM is preferred
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus with strong communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Passion for learning and desire to advance in an evolving HR function.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire