Associate Commercial Analytics Manager
West Hills, CA (Hybrid 2-3 days/week)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Associate Commercial Analytics Manager is responsible for tracking, reporting, and analyzing the performance of marketing and sales activities, ad-hoc analytic requests, and development/automation of data collection and regular reporting. This role delivers actionable insights and recommendations using statistical analysis, explanatory modeling, and descriptive data mining. The Associate Commercial Analytics Manager reports to Senior Manager of Commercial Analytics.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Produce, review, and communicate periodic and ad-hoc descriptive and diagnostic analyses in accurate and timely manner.
- Collaborate with outside vendors, management, and co-workers to provide knowledge on sales, trends, and new items.
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Use statistical analysis to determine likely outcomes by detecting tendencies in the descriptive and diagnostic analyses and communicate to the organization so it can take proactive action.
- Manages data integration infrastructure and process, merging syndicated data with EDI and retailer-proprietary data streams.
The ideal candidate is passionate about uncovering insights in data by using descriptive analytics to tell the story and statistical modeling to recommend action steps that will drive business results. You are comfortable with ambiguity in requests, with the understanding that is it what is uncovered in the data that will direct the outcome.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- A natural curiosity to delve deep into the data and uncover the trends and insights.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem-solving skills to overcome data shortfalls and still provide answers to business questions
- Ability to tell a story with data insights that is easy to understand and apply to the business
- Strong organizational and communication skills
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Statistics, Social Science, or related discipline
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in the CPG industry
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of Syndicated Marketing Data including Nielsen, or IRI.
- Able to synthesize large data sets including filtering, cleaning, and manipulating the data, as well as troubleshoot data issues.
- Able to use statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.