HUMAN RESOURCES BUSINESS PARTNER
San Fernando, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) is responsible for partnering with the Operations leaders to drive culture transformation as well as drive process improvements in HR. In this role, you will partner closely with manufacturing leaders to drive innovative talent and inclusion initiatives and use data to help drive decision making. You will partner with the Manager, HRBP to develop and execute the human resources strategy. You will work closely with HR colleagues to consult and deliver on all talent matters, including being an advocate for our high-performance culture transformation, performance management, employee relations, compensation, leadership development, talent management, leave management, belonging, and engagement for the Operations team. The HRBP reports to the Manager, HRBP.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Work closely with managers, supervisors, and employees to help build a highly engaged purpose-driven organization.
- Partner closely with HR colleagues to acquire, develop and retain talent; assess and bring the right talent onboard.
- Drive consistency in administering human resources polices and procedures to ensure positive employee experience and maintains in-depth knowledge of legal and regulatory compliance as it relates to employment law, reducing risk.
- Establish and maintain strong, positive, and trusting relationships with all levels of the organization and provides proactive consult to employees.
- Support various HR processes for assigned partner functions including: Vital conversations and performance management, merit and compensation planning, talent review and development actions, and partner with Manager, HRBP and functional leaders during these processes.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a trusted HR partner to the business that can develop and execute the HR strategy across the site. You have hands-on experience and related technical expertise in multiple areas (employee relations, recruiting, leave management, change management, training, compensation, etc.) that can drive strategy, integrate, and develop process that meet the needs of the business. You are known for acting with urgency and a focus on results that ensures successful implementation of HR programs and processes in your assigned client areas. As an HR champion, you enjoy building relationships, communicating, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business and HR objectives.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have the ability to:
- Develop and maintain deep understanding of our manufacturing operation and overall business
- Build and sustain partnerships with managers and supervisors to drive positive organizational change
- Champion and implement HR programs to positively impact employees and business goals
- Cultivates strong and trusting relationships with all levels of the organization and provides proactive consult to employees
- Improve overall employee engagement by delivering day-to-day HR needs including but not limited to talent acquisition, talent development, succession planning, retention, learning, and total rewards.
- Reduce employee relations issues by ensuring they are properly identified, reported, investigated, and resolved
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field.
- SHRM-CP or SCP Certification a plus.
- 3+ years of progressive experience in client-facing HR roles.
- Experience in manufacturing and/or Consumer Packaged Goods setting is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively link HR strategy to business strategy.
- Track record of success in delivering HR solutions that enable achievement of business strategies and priorities.
- Demonstrated influencing and relationship building skills at all levels of the organization.
- Willingness to deliver upon strategic HR needs of a 24/7 manufacturing site as well as a strategic mindset to address future opportunities.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet.