HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The SoftGel Compounder(NIGHTS 12 Hr Shift) is responsible for operating, monitoring, cleaning, and adjusting equipment to assist with manufacturing of Tablets and Softgel vitamins, and other steps along the production line, ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures, safety rules and good manufacturing processes. While the exact duties may vary from assigned area, including handling heavy machinery such as forklifts. The position reports to the Department Leader, and partners with cross-functional teams to ensure we produce quality vitamins.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Receives, weighs, and subdivides raw materials in strict accordance with manufacturing procedures; loads into automatic equipment and makes necessary adjustments to ensure proper mix of ingredients, monitors process including appropriate temperatures.
- Troubleshoots any equipment/process problems and resolves as quickly as possible.
- Performs changeover from one product or batch to another; disassembles and cleans equipment; reassembles equipment for next batch.
- Maintains required logs and other records accurately and completely. Uses computer to enter data.
- Operates drum lifter, forklift and/or pallet jack to transport raw materials or finished product, and scales to weigh bulk materials when necessary.
- Performs all duties in compliance with cGMP’s, SOP’s, JIs, and safety and quality procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is flexible and adaptable. You are collaborative and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment. Able to work a 12-hour shift, and weekends.
You’ll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Working knowledge in a manufacturing, packaging, or shipping environment is preferred but not required.
- Ability to effectively communicate; read, write, and perform basic math skills in English
- Ability to work in team-environment
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High school diploma / GED or 9 years equivalency of related work experience.
- Some roles may require obtaining Forklift certification within three months with on-the-job-training.
- Ability to manipulate controls, disassemble/assemble equipment using a variety of hand tools.
- Stand/walk for majority of shift and push/pull/lift large containers weighing up to 50 pounds using hand dollies, pallet jacks, or other mechanical aids as necessary.
- Perform repetitive job duties for long periods of time
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire. Pharmavite provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals who are employees or applicants for employment, in accordance with applicable law. For Alabama: vaxexemption.alabama.gov/Data/OrginalForm.pdf
JOB ALERT FRAUD:
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are regularly published and updated on Pharmavite.com’s Careers section.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org.