HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Warehouse Lead (NIGHTS 12 HR Shift) is responsible for overseeing activity of the forklift operators in the shift shipping/receiving/warehouse plan, for direct shipment to the West Coast & third party distribution centers.
- Provides direction and training for two or more warehouse/forklift employees. Follows up to ensure accuracy and completeness of work assignments.
- Watches for internal shipments and ensures materials are in route to Mid-west Distribution Center and/or Tibbitts.
- Performs duties of a Forklift Operator, while leading and overseeing other forklift operators.
- Maintains daily contact with freight carrier dispatchers and internal customers.
- Works closely with the Supervisor, Shipping-Receiving to carry out tasks as instructed.
- Creates, edits and maintains all shipping documents and files which include bills of lading and packing slips for freight carriers, ensures carrier compliance with receiving documents.
- Forwards shipping support documentation to appropriate departments for filing and record keeping.
- Provides necessary development training for shipping / receiving warehouse forklift operators which includes but is not limited to JD Edwards ERP software, RF Smart, and department SOPs.
- Maintains cleanliness of warehouse in compliance with department GMPs.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
A High School diploma or its equivalent is required.
Powered Industrial Truck Certification in operation of sit down forklifts and motorized pallet jacks is required.
Requires a minimum of three years of experience in warehousing, distribution, or materials, preferably in a lead or coordinator role. Experience with carrier contact and computerized freight systems strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral communications skills to train, assign work, and provide guidance to staff.
- Ability to listen to and provide verbal directions to staff. Respond to requests for help while working on other activities.
- Working knowledge in MRP, WMS and radio frequency systems.
- Knowledge of cGMP’s, basic safety practices in an industrial environment.
- Familiarity with production goals and setting performance objectives.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Word.
- Basic math skills.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards MRP systems is preferred.
- Basic computer literacy including system log-in, navigation, keyboard and Internet/web-based application use. Basic Word, Excel, and enterprise resource planning (ERP) experience preferred.
Open warehouse with limited protection from heat and cold. Position includes exposure to high and low temperatures sufficient to cause some discomfort. Temperatures range from 40° F in winter to 100° F in summer.
Stand/walk for most of work shift. Operate a computer terminal, RF equipment, scanner and printer using set procedures/software. Drive/operate forklifts and pallet jack for much of the work shift. Physical ability to reach, push, pull, and lift boxes weighing 50 to 425 pounds with assistance. Work safely within time pressures and tight deadlines.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
Where permitted by applicable law, as of December 1, 2021 all candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by date of hire to be considered for all US-based jobs if not already employed by Pharmavite. Proof of vaccination will be required at hire. Pharmavite provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals who are employees or applicants for employment, in accordance with applicable law. For Alabama: vaxexemption.alabama.gov/Data/OrginalForm.pdf
JOB ALERT FRAUD:
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are regularly published and updated on Pharmavite.com’s Careers section.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to: firstname.lastname@example.org.