West Hills, California HR Business Partner (Manager), Supply Chain & ITApply Now
- Requisition Number WH5122
- Full Time Full Time - Regular
- Shift 1st Shift
- Area of Interest Human Resources
- Location West Hills-WH
HR Business Partner (Manager), Supply Chain & IT
West Hills, California
Pharmavite has become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Career opportunities are published only through Pharmavite's official communication channels. The Pharmavite process includes an interview and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. Interviews will never be conducted via Google Hangouts, and any potential candidate will only be communicating with a Pharmavite team member through an official Pharmavite email address which will end in @pharmavite.com. If you receive a suspicious email or job offer on behalf of Pharmavite, do not provide any personal information or pay any fees. Interested applicants should only apply through this Pharmavite website. If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to Recruiter@pharmavite.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will provide coaching and consultation to our Supply Chain & IT business partners on employee engagement and experience, various employee relations matters, organizational design, performance management, talent development, and compliance. S/he will be a thought partner on all people matters and directs a broad level of responsibilities for the assigned areas of the organization. This role will also act as a liaison between our business partners and HR functional area experts such as Talent Acquisition, Total Rewards, and Organizational Effectiveness. In addition, the HRBP will lead and contribute to various HR strategic projects and initiatives and effectively align these to overall business strategies. The HRBP (Manager) reports to the Director, Human Resources -- Supply Chain & Operations.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Drives business results and bring out the best in our people by:
- Develops and broadens employee opportunities by providing challenging and developmental work assignments
- Proactively monitor culture within Supply Chain & IT to ensure alignment to our core values
- Facilitates organizational change initiatives and effectively addresses resistance to change
- Leverages expertise and experience to make decisions without having the total picture
- Establish and maintain deep understanding of your assigned client group(s) and the overall business; build partnerships with managers and supervisors as you work to drive change, embed and sustain a high-performance cultural transformation
- Interpret, implement and apply HR processes, programs, policies and procedures; recommend and champion related changes and enhancements
- Work closely with managers, supervisors and employees to build a highly engaged purpose driven organization
- Partner closely with HR colleagues to acquire, develop and retain talent; you enjoy assessing and bringing the right talent onboard
The ideal candidate is recognized as a trusted HR partner to the business. You have hands-on experience as an HR generalist, and related technical expertise in multiple areas of HR (e.g. employee relations, recruiting, leave management, safety, change management, training, compensation, etc.). You are known for acting with urgency and a focus on results that ensures successful implementation of HR programs and processes in your assigned client areas. You enjoy building relationships, communicating, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business and HR objectives. The ideal candidate has passion for the health and wellness industry.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Plans and leads organizational change initiatives to improve organization effectiveness. Partners with Organization Effectiveness team to develop and implement training programs as needed
- Proactively identifies employee relations/organization effectiveness issues and develops solutions that support a positive work environment and cultivate our value-driven culture
- Strong functional capabilities with talent expertise; will have meaningful experience in multiple areas of HR (e.g. recruiting, training and development, leave of absence and ADA accommodation management)
- Driven by a strong internal desire to impact the organization; has a track record of success in delivering HR solutions that enable achievement of business strategies and priorities
- Strong consultative style with proven experience supporting senior executives
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field; Master's degree, SHRM-CP or SCP Certification preferred.
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in Human Resources. A minimum of two years human resources leadership/management experience is required.
- Strong project management, communication and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong business acumen; understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization
- Proven customer-centric focus and culture leader: ability to influence culture and create alignment between business goals, behaviors, and compensation systems that drive performance
- Knowledge of Federal and California employment laws from wage and hour, discrimination, to reasonable accommodations
- No Relocation offered.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.