West Hills, California Associate Sourcing AnalystApply Now
- Requisition Number WH5257
- Full Time Full Time - Regular
- Shift 1st Shift
- Area of Interest Procurement
- Location West Hills-WH
Associate Sourcing Analyst
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high-quality products, and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Associate Sourcing Analyst will lead the daily management of tactical/transactional responsibilities for the Strategic Sourcing organization. You will take Sourcing to the next level by identifying and supporting opportunities for streamlining and optimizing sourcing and purchasing activities through effective master data management, process efficiencies, and identifying and leveraging outsourcing or automation. The Associate Sourcing Analyst will report to the Manager, Business Analytics.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Daily completion of tactical/transactional tasks quickly and error-free (e.g. requisition management, purchase order management, vendor setup, or managing transactions within product lifecycle management etc.).
- Development of analytical resources that enable efficient completion of tactical/transactional activities
- Ability to assess digital tools and determine whether value can be leveraged.
- Identify opportunities for simplification/automation able to reduce or eliminate tactical/transactional work.
- Work on or support simplification/automation projects.
The ideal candidate is well-read and can concisely articulate key points or insights verbally and in writing. Is ambitious with good follow-through. Is analytical and pays attention to detail and deadlines. Drives thought leadership and the ability to make unbiased recommendations based on facts and data.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Makes processes more efficient and ensures internal customers are accommodated by thinking about processes from end to end when finding opportunities.
- Able to assess and organize priorities meeting deliverables and deadlines in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Technologically savvy and has the desire and capability to be "hands-on" to quickly learn how to leverage new software, processes, tools, or systems.
- Understanding ERP, the interrelations between systems, and mechanisms associated with data management and control.
- Demonstrated analytical ability and attention to detail and deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 3 years of Sourcing / Procurement / Supply Chain / Operations or relevant experience.
- Experience building operational reports, building queries, and creating charts or visualizations from data.
- CPG or manufacturing industry experience.
- Bachelor's degree.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship or Relocation Assistance Offered*