Quality Assurance Coordinator I
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The QA Coordinator I is responsible for ensuring consistent quality of all manufacturing processes by tracking, reviewing, and evaluating all documents and records accompanying our manufacturing or packaging operations.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Aassembles and reviews all manufacturing or packaging documents, processing steps and laboratory test records.
- Samples, inspect and reviews documentation of bulk, components, labels and finished goods to ensure quality standards are met.
- Conducts in-process audits and testing as assigned to support company programs and established procedures.
- Reviews and dispositions bulk, components, labels, and finished goods if all documents meet written specifications and enters disposition in the system.
- Review and approve batch record minor NCRs and batch productions change controls as needed.
- Communicates problems to Quality Department Leaders and submit documentation for corrective actions, where required.
- Enters processing document information into computer systems database.
- Prepares reject notices for non-conforming product, components, or labels.
The ideal candidate has a demonstrated track record of building high performing teams and robust Preventative and Predictive Maintenance programs driving high equipment reliability. You excel at problem-solving, cross-functional partnerships and a passion for delivering world class uptime of equipment.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Support department, site, and company KPIs, pQRFT and dQRFT metrics.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot production issues related to quality and/or operational issues while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and writing with multiple levels of employees (employees, supervisor, manager, etc.) and across multiple functions.
- Subject matter expert in their work area to aid in identification of sustainable solutions to address systemic issues.
- Working knowledge of equipment, safety, quality and computer systems.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 45 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- HS Diploma or GED equivalent with mathematics as a required course
- One Year experience in a manufacturing environment. Experience in Quality is preferred.
- Ability to speak, read and write English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills in data entry and processing.
- Working knowledge of quality systems requirements
- Experience with QA measuring and testing equipment
- Ability to conduct mathematical calculations
- Attention to details
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.