eCommerce Product Manager
West Hills, CA / Remote
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The eCommerce Product Manager will develop best-in-class digital and DTC experiences by leading and influencing key projects with business owner, operations, IT, and third-party vendors to ensure successful execution and maintenance. This role will own and manage product roadmap and user experience (UI/UX) across 3 websites: naturemade.com, nurish.com and equelle.com. This role will be a strategic and hands-on member of the digital team, which includes marketing, IT, operations, production. The eCommerce Product Manager reports to the Senior eCommerce Product Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Managing and maintaining the technical product roadmap for the front-end of the website as well as back-end functions such as customer care, fulfillment, and site execution
- Leveraging data driven UI/UX design principles to optimize current sites while driving the end-to-end success of new features from discovery to launch
- Leading collaboration with design, IT, operations, and marketing to understand site metrics analysis, site/customer feedback, and/or knowledge of industry best practices and innovations to help manage resources and prioritization of product roadmap
- Acting as primary vendor management contact for select vendors, owning the success of designated third-party tools and integrations and evaluating new partners as needed
- Leading the end -to-end resolution of operational or functional issues to resolve in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction
The ideal candidate has extensive knowledge of eCommerce technologies, including eCommerce platform capabilities, complementary website tools, and A/B testing tools. They are data-driven, have a growth mindset, and a drive for optimization.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Natural curiosity and growth mindset, detail-oriented
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams, interface between business and technology
- Willingness to take strategic risks deployed via tests with structured metrics to continuously improve the program and find new wins
- Track record of creating a long-term vision and operating in the details of short-term projects; ability to take analysis into action, execute timelines, and provide timely solutions
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- 5-7 years of relevant experience leading eCommerce product initiatives
- Extensive knowledge of eCommerce technologies, including eCommerce platform capabilities, complementary website tools, and A/B testing tools. Experience with Shopify is a plus
- Strong vendor management skills of third-party eCommerce and internal business tools; experience leveraging external resources
- Experience managing and/or working directly with design (UI/UX) and engineering teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; able to promote technical and business credibility with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to set priorities, foster cohesion, and provide motivation to cross-functional teams
- Ability to make focused decisions based on Brand integrity and Company values
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to handle large volumes of work independently
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.