Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager will play a critical role in driving profitable growth for Pharmavite Digital Team. This role is responsible for helping to define, execute, scale, and optimize paid acquisition activities across multiple channels for the Company's growing direct to consumer businesses. Additionally, this role will improve effectiveness of analytics and integrate digital campaigns with broader brand marketing initiatives. This role involves working in a dynamic, fast-paced, non-linear, and metric-driven environment to solve complex business problems where there is opportunity to add value from day one. The Digital Marketing Acquisition Manager reports to the Senior Manager, Performance Marketing.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Launching and optimizing campaigns at scale, effectively handling the day-to-day tactical execution across various channels to drive new customers and hit CAC goals
- Developing, executing, monitoring, and managing all aspects of paid performance marketing channels including SEM, Display, Paid Social, Retargeting, Affiliates, and other paid channels
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional teams to drive landing page/ad creative/product feed optimization to improve channel performance
- Partnering with finance and planning to forecast yearly, monthly, and weekly revenue; understanding how to impact them
- Informing creative direction around digital ads (photo, video, copy) to drive performance in campaigns while ensuring overall brand presentation
- Developing and evaluating key performance metrics related to CAC, channel performance, and channel growth; providing senior leadership with summaries and analysis of campaigns, results, and forecasts
- Managing media agency relationships
- Being the expert on new, relevant technologies to help drive consumer experience including but not limited to website optimization and personalization
The ideal candidate has both bigger picture strategic thinking capabilities and the ability to act in a hands-on manner to get things done. They are data-driven, leveraging analytics to connect with consumers, and has experience managing paid acquisition and direct response marketing particularly in the Facebook and Google advertising platforms. Additionally, they have an eye for optimizing creatives and various ad types
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Demonstrated results in growing consumer base and revenue through by balancing performance and brand expression on promo calendar, ad creative, landing page development and product feed optimizations
- Deep experience defining marketing strategies and tactics then analyzing and reporting on metrics (CPM, CPO, CPA, CPC, ROAS, CAC & LTV)
- Worked within digital channels (Display, Social, Search, Mobile and Affiliate), particularly utilizing Facebook and Google for budgets over $2M
- Budget oversight and management spend of $2+M
- Possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact themIt's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or its equivalent
- 5+ years of direct response digital marketing and/or eCommerce experience
- Previous experience in media buying preferred, but not required
- Experience in a DTC business
- Self-motivation and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment that requires an ability to learn and adapt quickly
- Team oriented; willing to occasionally step-in and take on responsibilities outside of immediate scope
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.