Site Capital Project Manager
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Site Capital Project Manager is responsible for delivering key capital projects for the plant and the wider Pharmavite organization in a timely manner, according to agreed scope, and within budget. This role works along with the site's project engineers, and other key stakeholders, in a team and customer-centric manner in the delivery of strategic, infrastructure, and EHS type projects that enable the continued success, growth, and agility of the organization. The Site Capital Project Manager reports to the site's Engineering Manager and manages the daily activities of contractors.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Support the site by delivering both strategic and tactical capital projects working with key business partners/stakeholders (Site Operations, Technical, Corporate Engineering, EHS, Quality, Finance, CI, R&D, PMO).
- Proactively leverage project management best practices as outlined by PMI and other sources: Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring & Control, and Closing.
- Lead teams ensuring necessary SME including Project Engineer and Controls & Automation Engineers involvement.
- Contributes to the improvement of the Project Management Process.
The ideal candidate is a go-getter, who is self-motivated and works well within a team as well as independently. This person has a positive mindset who sees the proverbial glass half-full rather than half-empty and works to overcome obstacles in order to achieve goals persistently and consistently. You are a leader in the plant who exhibits Pharmavite's values.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Results/data driven individual with good understanding of capital project management, along with a good understanding of manufacturing unit operations, utility systems, and construction management / contracting
- Agile/flexible in meeting site needs while managing multiple large projects.
- Ability to effectively manage change related to the project, program, or business.
- Able to influence others to adapt and become leaders in new frameworks.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 7 -- 10 years of project management in a manufacturing environment with a proven track record for following a structured PM process.
- PMP certification and familiarity with cGMPs preferred.
- Business case development and ability to translate business problems into actionable projects.
- Think and manage projects with a lean mindset.
- Bachelors degree in engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, or Electrical).
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*