We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Mechanic II is responsible for performing a variety of skilled mechanic work which includes, set up production equipment, performing preventative maintenance, and perform mechanical and facilities repairs. Incumbents are expected to assume responsibility for trouble shooting repairing and driving root cause analysis of mechanical, electrical malfunctions.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Experience diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repair of mechanical failures utilizing appropriate technical documentation, schematics, and procedures.
- Have worked on special projects including participating in the planning, design, and modifications installation of new equipment.
- Have a passion for participating on Continuous Improvement teams and lean initiatives and projects.
- Possess a strong bias towards data-driven problem solving and decision making
The ideal candidate is passionate about process improvement and is highly motivated to discover root causes of repeat failures. You work well in a team environment and freely share your technical expertise with others. You are solution oriented requiring minimal supervision and can take lead on special projects as assigned. You are flexible to change course to meet production demands.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Proficient skills in the set-up, repair and troubleshooting in maintenance activities that are included in the following categories: mechanical, industrial electricity.
- Demonstrated knowledge in preventive maintenance administrative and electronics computerized records. Previous JD Edwards experience is preferred.
- High skill level in troubleshooting and, where no procedures exist, creating new methods to make repairs.
- Experience servicing steam generators, boilers, and oil free air compressors.
- Previous mechanic experience in a cGMP environment preferred.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High School Diploma/GED or 9 years equivalent years of related work experience.
- A minimum of four years of combined training and experience in similar positions in a Maintenance and or Manufacturing environment.
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, vendors, and others effectively in English to read complex maintenance manuals, and safety procedures.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization. Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.