We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Production Scheduler is responsible for creating the production schedule for operations. This role collaborates with supply planning to create a finite schedule which meets business needs to supply product to our customers. The Production Scheduler reports to the Planning and Materials Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- A daily production schedule for the operational area which you support. The schedule should be logical and efficient.
- Coordinating/ordering raw materials, components and communicating cross-functionally as required to support efficient execution of the schedule.
- Analyze data relative to planning and materials. Provide recommendations to achieve the desired business outcome.
- Track and report key metrics. Recommend and guide actions as needed to deliver the desired result.
The ideal candidate has an education in Supply Chain, Business Analytics or IE/Systems engineering or equivalent experience. You are process-oriented and confident in using data and metrics to make informed decisions. The incumbent has excellent organizational, analytical, and communication skills. You have excellent time management skills. At the same time, you enjoy working with and motivating others to succeed -- regardless of reporting lines and are comfortable operating with senior management.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Demonstrates the ability to work effectively with cross-functional areas.
- Ability to analyze data and understand the variables that impact the production schedule.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of our business and understands the impact to your role at the site level.
- A process mindset with the skill to evaluate current processes/norms and establish best practices.
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and Power BI.
- Ability to work independently.
- Demonstrates the ability to effectively problem-solve.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A four-year degree with coursework in Supply Management preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supply chain certification (CPIM, APICS, etc.) preferred.
- Requires demonstrated knowledge in production scheduling, capacity planning, materials and inventory planning, or a related field.
- Proficiency using JD Edwards and Advanced Supply Chain Planning is desired.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.