Sales Finance Manager
West Hills, CA
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high-quality products, and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Sales Finance Manager is responsible for actively managing / leading the annual, quarterly planning, and financial analysis for these strategic customers across select customers in the drug, grocery, or club channel. The Sales Finance Manager reports to the Director of Commercial Finance.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Trade promotion management - ensuring that trade promotion expense is executed within budget and with maximum effectiveness
- Monthly sales forecast validation and influencing
- Manage annual budget P/L financials for select strategic customers in the assigned channel
- Identify and manage (with the Sales Director) risks and opportunities at each assigned customer
The ideal candidate is a passionate finance professional with strong intellectual curiosity. You are willing and able to dive into detail and construct complex financial models as needed but then are also able to succinctly communicate the insights gained from these models. The individual will take an active role in managing the reporting results, in partnership with other functions across the organization.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Demonstrated ability to influence and collaborate with sales leaders
- Ability to partner with Sales, Demand Planning, and Customer Marketing to drive business results
- Experience in constructing and distilling insights from complex financial models
- Strong communication skills and leadership presence
- Demonstrated experience in managing a complex Trade Promotion Plan Spend
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees, this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 5+ years' experience in a Finance role
- Experience providing financial support to either a Sales or Marketing organization
- Deep financial acumen surrounding P/L analysis and management
- Willingness and aptitude to challenge and influence others in the organization
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Consumer products experience is preferred
- Requires a four-year college or university degree or its equivalent. MBA is preferred
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.