We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are published and regularly updated on Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Training Coordinator is responsible for supporting, developing, delivering, and coordinating computer and application training activities for all levels of operations employees in Packaging and Warehouse Operations. Creates partnerships with Manufacturing and other departments on projects and tasks. The Training Coordinator reports to the Manufacturing Supervising Trainer.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- The ability to plan, organize, coordinate, schedule multiple tasks with minimal supervision, and adjust to changing priorities and assignments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tact, and diplomacy in interactions with others, strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency in personal computing equipment and software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, and others.
- Working knowledge of documentation practices preferred and ability to develop technical materials in support of a manufacturing operations environment.
The ideal candidate is self-directed, highly efficient and deadline driven. You are patient, active listener and possess good verbal and written communication skills.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Three to five years of experience in a Consumer Packaged Goods or simular manufacturing environment.
- Experience developing spreadsheets and preparing reports in a business environment.
- Lean Manufacturing experience or simular process improvement methodologies, such as Six Sigma, PDCA, or Kaizen is a plus.
- Project Management experience.
- Comfortable working with a variety of roles and capabilities across an organization.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Proficent with Microsoft Suite
- Knowledge of cGMP environment
- Comfort with facilitating training events
- Experience developing and reporting metrics
- Process improvement mindset
Here, careers aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have an opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspiration. Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our purpose and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.