Sourcing Risk Program Manager
West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Sourcing Risk Program Manager ensures support of the company's strategic priorities and its success by owning its facilitation and continuous improvement. In collaboration with Sourcing Category Managers and business partners across the company, develop risk mitigation strategies and support driving them forward with strong program management. The Sourcing Risk Program Manager reports to the Manager, Business Analytics.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Management and development of executive-level presentations of risk and insights.
- Ownership of the documentation and tools associated with the Sourcing Risk Management program.
- Manage data inputs to the Risk Assessment Tool which includes collection from business stakeholders and may require creation, shaping, and cleansing of new analytical data inputs.
- Risk identification and facilitation of risk mitigation strategy planning.
- Ongoing risk assessment tracking and governance.
- Stay up to date with best practices around risk management through research and incorporate them into Risk Management Program.
The ideal candidate has the ability to concisely articulate key points or insights verbally and in writing. Are a self-starter and results-driven. Is analytical and pays attention to detail and deadlines. Drives thought leadership and the ability to make unbiased recommendations based on facts and data.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to influence others to achieve objectives.
- Bias for action and must be able to assess and organize priorities meeting deliverables and deadlines in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment.
- Understanding ERP (JDE a plus), the interrelations between systems, and mechanisms associated with data management and control.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Requires five years with a Bachelor's degree, or three years with a Master's degree, of Supply Chain / Operations or Procurement / Strategic Sourcing or related experience.
- Experience building operational reports, building queries, and creating charts or visualizations from data (in Excel/Power BI or other BI tools)
- Strong Powerpoint and presentation skills to executive audiences.
- Program/project management experience and utilization of various tools (e.g. Gantt charts, dashboards, key deliverables, business cases, charters, etc.)
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.