MRO/Maintenance Storeroom Lead
San Fernando, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The MRO/Maintenance Storeroom Lead is responsible for monitoring and maintaining MRO inventory and procurement operations for the facility. This role ensures our facility maintains adequate supplies for routine and emergency repairs and general operational supplies. This role supports the San Fernando site and collaborates with our other locations. This role provides training and mentoring to MRO Clerks. MRO/Maintenance Storeroom Lead reports to the Manager, Facilities and Equipment Maintenance.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Works in partnership with procurement buyers, maintenance staff, and operations departments to support the site goals related to the MRO department and keep the plant running with limited production downtime related to maintenance.
- Lead investigation and resolve inventory issues, billing issues, and any other issues that may arise in the MRO department.
- Identify cost savings initiatives related to MRO inventory.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with suppliers including onsite supplier representatives. Monitors price, quality and expediting issues with vendors.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a "can do" person and is ready to provide support and leadership in a key role. You should believe and support the proactive philosophies and should be highly motivated, organized and effective in time management as well as a strong leader and a communicator. At the same time, you enjoy collaborating with others -- regardless of reporting lines and are comfortable operating with the leadership team.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Experience with mentoring and training others.
- Understand how to manage inventories to achieve best in class performance.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and methods.
- Proven record in achieving key business results.
- Able to work cross-functionally to drive continuous improvement.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- 2-5 years of experience in an inventory or maintenance environment with demonstrated leadership skills.
- Competent knowledge of inventory control and procurement as well as knowledge of parts/supplies used in an industrial maintenance environment.
- Knowledge and ability to use ERP and/or CMMS systems which may include writing work orders, looking up work orders, finding parts and writing requisitions to order parts.
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of ERP systems such as JDE or SAP a plus.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.