Human Resources Manager
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
We are in search of a Human Resources (HR) Manager to provide leadership and support to drive business objectives through effective partnership with our Operations leadership and their teams at our Opelika, AL manufacturing facility. The HR Manager develops and collaborates in strategic implementation of sustainable programs and practices to strengthen engagement, productivity, and belonging at the Opelika facility. The key areas of focus for the HR Leader will be engagement and culture, diversity and inclusion, organizational design and effectiveness, performance management, talent development, and employee relations. You will collaborate with our HR colleagues to develop integrated solutions and lead the Opelika HR team. In addition, the HRBP will lead and contribute to various HR strategic projects and initiatives and effectively align these to overall business strategies.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Proactively consults and collaborates with business leaders to provide HR leadership and support to drive business strategies, identify core capabilities needed, and support actions to address team development opportunities.
- Develop and execute HR strategies, processes, and programs to deliver business results including organization design, talent development and succession, engagement, and talent acquisition.
- Manages and resolves employee relations issues; conducts effective, thorough, and objective investigations.
- Plans, leads, and partners across HR to champion change initiatives to improve organization effectiveness.
- Provides coaching and mentoring to managers on effective leadership and organizational change.
- Work closely with Opelika team and establishes and maintains strong relationships to further engagement, increase productivity, and maintain retention.
- Partner closely with HR Centers of Excellence to acquire, develop and retain talent.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a trusted HR partner to the business. You have hands-on experience as an HR generalist, and related technical expertise in multiple areas of HR (e.g. employee relations, recruiting, leave management, diversity and inclusion, change management, training, compensation, etc.). You are known for strong project management skills, acting with urgency and a focus on results that ensures successful implementation of HR programs and processes in your assigned client areas. You enjoy building relationships, communicating, and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve business and HR objectives. The ideal candidate has passion for the health and wellness industry.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Proactively identifies employee relations/organization effectiveness issues and develops solutions that support a positive work environment and cultivate our value-driven culture.
- Identifies and keeps business partners and HR Director informed of any high risk/unique employee situations. Conducts thorough investigations and bring to effective resolution when needed.
- Lead various HR processes for Opelika site including: performance management, merit and compensation planning, talent reviews, development actions, and partner with functional HR leaders during these processes.
- Work closely and maintain regular communication with HR Directors and other HRBPs, collaborating to ensure consistent and innovative approach for all human resources programs and processes.
- May serve as the company Human Resource representative with external agencies regarding employees or regulatory activities such as EEOC, Unemployment, Department of Labor, or participate in business customer audits.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- A four-year college degree in Human Resources or related field; Master's degree, SHRM-CP or SCP Certification preferred.
- 7+ years of demonstrated progressive experience in Human Resources. Three years human resources leadership / management experience in a high-paced manufacturing facility is required. HR Development or Rotation Program experience preferred.
- Strong business acumen: understands the key financial drivers and dynamics related to growth and revenue goals of an organization.
- Proven customer-centric focus and culture leader; ability to influence culture and create alignment between business goals, behaviors, and compensation systems that drive performance.
- Strong innovative and analytical mindset focused on continuous improvement and meeting client expectations.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high growth environment; and ability to manage competing priorities to closure with positive results.
- Strong project management, communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Thinks strategically; collaborates and communicates a vision, while acting consciously from long-term goals and plans.
- Collaborative and consultative style with proven experience supporting senior leaders.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*