We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are published and regularly updated on Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Production Lead monitors production and directs the performance and quality output of team members; oversees the operating of all production equipment to meet daily production goals ensuring compliance with standard operating procedures (SOPs), safety rules, and current good manufacturing processes cGMPs. The Production Lead reports to the department Supervisor and partners with cross-functional teams to ensure production of quality vitamins.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver are:
- In partnership with the Supervisor supports, maintains an environment that fosters good communication and teamwork within the department and related departments.
- Trains, cross-trains, and mentors' employees in all functions of production to ensure continuous improvement. Facilitates smooth rotation of employees and sets production speeds to ensure a balanced work flow.
- Ensures production employees comply with all cGMPs and standard operating procedures.
- Coordinates production activities, responds to, and resolves routine production problems quickly by re-assigning and training team members.
- Reviews and maintains accurate batch records of production for cGMP compliance.
- Performs daily close out of work orders in JDE, collects and enters all OEE reporting data.
- Performs all duties in compliance with cGMPs, SOPs, JIs, safety and quality procedures.
The ideal candidate should have the ability to grasp department needs to change quickly and guide others. Able to coach production operators on processes and procedures. Able to work beyond shift specific hours, including weekends as required.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- A working knowledge of the manufacturing/packaging operations, usually resulting from a minimum of 2-3 years of experience.
- Ability to read and understand procedures, good manufacturing practices "GMPs", packaging standards, batch records, and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Comfortable with performing basic math calculations.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the operation of manufacturing type of machinery.
- Ability to work in team-environment, stand/walk for the full work shift, and walk up and down stairs and use ladders.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High School diploma / GED or 9 years equivalency of related work experience.
- Manual dexterity to manipulate filling and labeling equipment controls, small production containers on a production line, and hand tools to assemble/disassemble parts of equipment.
- Comfortable using computers and knowledge of JDE is a plus.
- Ability to routinely lift and or move loads of up to 50 lbs. with the use of pallet jacks and or other mechanical aids. Pulls/pushes boxes of product on/off line and/or pallets using pallet jack, hoists etc.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization. Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.