Valencia, CA Location
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are published and regularly updated on Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and everyday counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Operations Coordinator is responsible for analyzing inventory and documentation activities for Packaging/Manufacturing work orders to ensure that documentation is maintained in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements i.e. cGMP, etc. This role Communicates and interacts routinely with cross functional groups such as Manufacturing/Packaging, Production Planning, Quality Operations Control, and the Warehouse. The Operations Coordinator reports to the Department Leader.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Assembling and reviewing Packaging/Manufacturing batch records. Reconciles and documents changes and/or modifications. Performs necessary computer related transactions. Has the authority to sign off on the completeness and accuracy of batch records and ensures that all written specifications are complete and in compliance.
- Entering product batch review right first time (RFT) information for monthly reporting. Reports on batch deficiencies as noted during review that may delay batch release.
- Collecting, compiling, tracking and reporting on all work order procedures in Packaging/ Manufacturing/Inventory procedures and makes recommendations on process improvements. Includes rework material issues, returns to stock and reject processes.
- Ensuring that documentation is maintained in accordance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements (i.e. cGMP, etc.) by assisting in training Operation's hourly colleagues to be proficient in documentation practices and SOP's.Assisting supervisors in developing and reporting department's metrics including work order yield and dollar variances.
- Collecting documentation and prepares preliminary reports to assist in investigations on quality/documentation discrepancies and provides information to the shift Supervisor.
The ideal candidate is comfortable in a fast-paced environment with a high level of attention to detail. You are self-directed, collaborative and enjoy working cross functionally.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated mathematical skills as many calculations are involved in documentation.
- Proficiency in developing complex Microsoft Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables, formulas, inserting graphs, and charts and developing PowerPoint presentations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, tact, and diplomacy in interactions with others, strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Working knowledge of JDE and documentation practices.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- High school diploma or GED required; Two years of business school and/or associates college degree preferred.
- Requires three to five years of experience in a manufacturing environment.
- You have a high level of comfort working with computer related systems.
- Are self-directed and attentive to detail.
Here, careers aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have an opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspiration. Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our purpose and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.