Regulatory Affairs Specialist
West Hills, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Regulatory Affairs Specialist is responsible for providing daily regulatory support to our domestic and international businesses to deliver key organizational goals and strategies. This role actively engages with a dynamic cross-functional team to ensure compliance of raw materials, formulas, finished products, labeling and advertising. The Regulatory Affairs Specialist reports to the Manager, Regulatory Affairs.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Assessment of ingredients, formulas, claims, labeling (labels, advertising, website, ecommerce, social media, etc.) to ensure compliance with domestic and international regulations and Pharmavite policies.
- Works closely with a cross-functional team to bring science-based innovation and renovation projects from scoping through to commercialization.
- Prepares, monitors, and responds to regulatory authorities in a timely manner for domestic and international submissions to support product launch with registration/notification approvals or premarket clearance.
- Identifies and maintains regulatory references for state, national, regional, and international regulations, standards, and guidance.
- Keeps abreast of regulatory changes in the U.S. or foreign countries and ensures that key personnel are kept up to date on such changes.
- Creates and updates Standard Operating Procedures and Job Aids related to daily tasks.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a knowledgeable professional that provides sound regulatory guidance to support innovative science-based product development and maintenance of current portfolio in the domestic and international businesses. You are detail-orientated and collaborate well with others across the organization.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Hands-on experience managing regulatory compliance for a broad portfolio of dietary supplements or related products.
- Applied technical knowledge to ensure product safety and quality standards are met throughout product lifecycle.
- Effectively prioritized and completed multiple projects in in an agile and fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with a variety of audiences, both internal and external.
- Consistently demonstrated a professional, positive, and approachable attitude.
- Strong analytical, organization and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates team player mentality with ability to work independently.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific field (Chemistry, Biology, Nutrition, Food Science, or related field) is required.
- 2 - 3 years' domestic and/or international regulatory experience with a preferred emphasis in dietary supplements.
- Regulatory Affairs Certificate (RAC) is preferred.
- Bilingual skills are preferred to support international projects.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*NO VISA SPONSORSHIP OFFERED*