Clerk, Technical Records
San Fernando, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Technical Records Clerk is responsible for issuance of batch records. This role delivers on time batch record issuance and executes plans in partnership with cross-functional team leaders. The Technical Records Clerk reports to the Supervisor of Quality Assurance.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Reviews Work Order Bulk Cover Sheets from Production Planning for the issuance of manufacturing Batch Records.
- Reviews all logbooks and protocols associated with the manufacture of Pharmavite products and ensures completeness and accuracy prior to filing.
- Tracks the receipt of and/or issuance of all technical documents associated with the manufacture of products.
- Maintains and stores technical documents to include but not limited to Master formulas, Packaging and Batch Records, Raw Materials and Analytical Records.
- Prepares and scans manufacturing Batch Records, Packaging records and OPVs for electronic archiving.
- Researches, locates, issues and/or copies technical documents as requested by internal departments.
- Maintains log of all loaned and submitted GMP documents.
- Provides back-up for other department responsibilities as assigned by department manager.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate is recognized as a strong independent employee who is ready to deliver results. You are goal oriented and enjoy working with cross-functional teams.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- 100% documentation accuracy at time of batch record & packaging scanning
- Compliance with SOPs and JIs
- On time batch record issuance
- Audit readiness
- GDP compliance
- Maintains log of loaned documents
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Ability to speak, read and write English.
- Clear communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Competent knowledge of technical terminology.
- Experience with data entry, processing, Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to prioritize workload while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills including document control on all assigned matters.
- Close attention to detail.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*