San Fernando, CA
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information. Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of our career opportunities are published and regularly updated on Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Maintenance Planner/Scheduler is responsible for the effective planning and scheduling of work order requests and preventative maintenance task. This role requires the ability to plan and schedule maintenance activities, labor, material and contractors to provide the necessary maintenance resources to increase productivity, improve work efficiencies that assist in driving site performance. Maintenance Planner/Scheduler reports to Facilities & Equipment Maintenance Manager.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges, because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Utilize industry best practices to prioritize, plan and schedule all corrective, preventive, predictive, and project maintenance activity, in concert with production schedules and equipment maintenance needs.
- Assist in monitoring the maintenance equipment expense budget and collaborate with site Department Leaders and Managers to balance and achieve the safety, quality, reliability and production goals.
- Publish, track and estimate scheduling performance metrics statistics, labor requirements and maintenance performance data to minimize failures and improve asset reliability for planned and preventive maintenance to ensure efficient assignment of available labor.
- Manage service contracts and equipment repairs by outside contracts.
- Maintain maintenance history records and assure CMMS compliance with Company policies, procedures and Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP's).
The ideal candidate is recognized as a "can do" person and is ready to provide support and leadership in a key role. You should believe and support the proactive philosophies and should be highly motivated, organized and effective in time management as well as a strong leader and a communicator. At the same time, you enjoy collaborating with others -- regardless of reporting lines and are comfortable operating with leadership team.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Demonstrated a continuous improvement mentality, searching for the next improvement opportunity.
- Demonstrated behaviors that sustain success using methods like plan-do-check-act (PDCA).
- Participated in or lead a change in a manufacturing environment to align to a vision or industry best practices.
- Demonstrated effective use of planning and scheduling methods, software and tools.
- Can collaberate easlily at all levels of a manufacturing environment.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Associates degree in a technical field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires three to five years' experience working in an automated, lean manufacturing, or continuous flow operation.
- Basic knowledge of mechanical and electrical systems/parts required and understanding of basic financial concepts, such as estimating and budgeting
- Excellent organizational and oral and written communication skills to work effectively with business partners and working groups to meet mutual goals
- Well organized and detail oriented with ability to handle multiple activities simultaneously with demonstrated proficiency in the use of a Computerized Maintenance Management System.
Here, career paths aren't predefined and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begins with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.