Quality Assurance Specialist
We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose - that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Quality Assurance Specialist is responsible for collecting, categorizing, and evaluating quality data from manufacturing, reprocessing, packaging processes and the accompanying documents to support Quality and company metrics. This role supports Quality Assurance programs and activities, including internal audits, non-conformance investigations, and corrective and preventative action (CAPA) implementation and monitoring. The Quality Assurance Specialist reports to the Quality Leader, who leads a team of quality direct reports.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutriment we make matters, we must make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Analyzing data to identify areas of improvement in the process, especially related to reduction of NCRs and deviations.
- Leads and collaborates on non-conformance and CAPA investigations.
- Driving root cause identification, analysis, and containment action with urgent, but thorough investigations.
- Communicating results, metrics improvements, and necessary escalations to Quality and other department area leaders and managers effectively.
- Providing subject-matter and functional support to internal & external partners.
- Exhibiting professional behavior with internal and external business associates that is compliant with company SOPs and JIs and reflects positively on the company.
The ideal candidate is a strong problem solver that is ready to be challenged at a higher level. You are detail-oriented, a good communicator, a team player, excited about professional growth, and enjoy working in a dynamic, positive, and inspiring team with an amazing culture.
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Support department, site, and company KPIs, pQRFT and dQRFT metrics.
- Ability to problem solve and troubleshoot production issues related to quality and/or operational issues while meeting deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and writing with multiple levels of employees (employees, supervisor, manager, etc.) and across multiple functions.
- Subject matter expert in their work area to aid in identification of sustainable solutions to address systemic issues.
- Working knowledge of equipment, safety, quality, and computer systems.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Strong statistical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to understand product specifications and how they relate to product manufacturing.
- Strong experience in inspection/investigation activities preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- At least 3 years of experience in quality or related inspection/investigation activities preferably in a manufacturing environment or an FDA regulated industry.
- 4-year college degree in related science field or equivalent industry experience with course work in biology or chemistry and mathematics is required.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist - you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team - to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being - as well as peace of mind. These rewards - plus our new recognition program - ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*