TALENT ACQUISITION BUSINESS PARTNER
West Hills, California
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us where every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life.
Reporting to the Director of Talent, Inclusion & Belonging, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner plays a key role in developing strong, qualified candidate pools for current and future openings. This role has responsibility for the attraction, recruitment, and selection of top talent. Externally, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner will be the face of Pharmavite to candidates and will lead sourcing, screening, and managing candidates through the interview and selection process. Internally, the Talent Acquisition Business Partner will consult with Hiring Managers and influence hiring decisions. He/she will work closely with candidates, HR Partners, and interview teams across the organization to bring the best talent to Pharmavite.
Critical contributions for this role include:
- Development and execution of recruiting strategies that deliver talent and fill requisitions while achieving related time-to-fill and quality metrics.
- Utilization of various recruitment tools and resources to proactively source talent and build diverse candidate pipelines.
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the interview process.
- Effectively assess candidate skills, experiences, and capabilities against business needs.
- Partner across HR to ensure seamless experience from hiring to onboarding.
The ideal candidate is a well-connected recruiter, passionate about connecting the right talent to the right opportunity to advance the company's purpose and priorities. You know the talent marketplace and you leverage those insights as you consult with Hiring Mangers. You are a strong communicator and maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality at all times. You have attention to detail as well as strong project and time management skills, especially in situations when you are required to juggle multiple activities. You enjoy building relationships and collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to achieve recruiting objectives. The ideal candidate may also have worked in and/or has passion for the health and wellness industry.
You'll be most successful in this role if you can:
- Quickly build strong business relationships with leaders.
- Proactively source and hire top talent
- Demonstrate success of building partnerships and proactively collaborate with internal partners.
- Effectively communicate in verbal and written multiple formats.
- Demonstrate proficiency in recruiting technologies.
- Represent the company as a brand ambassador to potential candidates.
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- An Associate or Bachelor's degree is preferred or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- At least 5 years in full life cycle recruiting experience. Corporate and agency recruiting experience preferred.
- Remarkable and responsive customer-service focus with strong communication skills.
- Incredible organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Passion for identifying, attracting and selecting diverse talent.
Here, you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.net/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.