SALES ANALYST, AMAZON
West Hills, California (flexible working arrangments)
HELP US BRING THE GIFT OF HEALTH TO LIFE.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
The Amazon Sales Analyst is responsible for translating sales data and eCommerce metrics into business intelligence. The result of their work will be actionable insights that drive strategies and deliver profitable sales results in the dynamic eCommerce space. The Sales Analyst, Amazon reports to the Key Account Manager, Amazon.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient, we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Designing, developing, and delivering business insights & performance via regular and ad-hoc reporting based on business analysis, data analysis, data modeling and statistical analysis.
- Identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets that deliver actionable insights related to: Category, Competition and Segment Performance related to Vitamin, Mineral & Supplements sold on Amazon.
- Delivering accurate, timely analysis of performance, incrementality and effectiveness of trade promotions and new items.
- Ensuring catalog data integrity and sync between multiple databases
- Participating in the development of internal/external customer presentations and business plans to support the Amazon business
The ideal candidate is recognized as proactive, thorough, accurate, and has a genuine thirst for eCommerce and our products. You love using data and metrics to inform strategic decisions. At the same time, you can connect the dots to help tell a story that is easily digestible and compels others to take action.
You'll be most successful in this role if you:
- Demonstrate a passion and curiosity in identifying, analyzing, and interpreting trends or patterns in complex data sets and delivering actionable insights.
- Excel in data preparation & synthesize data from multiple sources to create engaging reports that highlight key findings and draw insights
- Can effectively communicate channel insights, learning and recommendations that contribute to the development of effective business driving strategies - leveraging business/ data analysis, data modeling, statistical analysis, and predictive modeling
- Are highly organized and detail-oriented, with a strong ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with un-prompted follow through
- Have the ability to work on projects with rapidly-evolving dynamics, and flexibility to readily adapt to changing business needs with a focus on generating results
- Collaborative team player, who excels in a fast paced, dynamic environment
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite's history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
To take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Four-year college or university degree or its equivalent
- 1-3 years sales analyst /category management experience with national accounts. Amazon, retailer.com experience and HBA (Health & Beauty Aid) category experience is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data and focus on key, relevant business insights. Ability to effectively communicate findings through persuasive presentations displayed in oral and written communication and Power Point presentations preparation.
- Knowledge of digital sales drivers / eCommerce KPIs and associated metrics that impact conversion
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and present information with attention to detail and accuracy. Experience with Amazon Retail Analytics, preferred.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel, Power Point, etc.) and API feeds to combine data from disparate sources (i.e. Amazon Vendor Central, shipment reports & syndicated data) to perform data analysis, and effectively communicate findings.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you can grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.