We have become aware of scams from individuals, organizations, and internet sites claiming to represent Pharmavite in recruitment activities in return for disclosing financial information.
Our hiring process does not include text-based conversations or interviews and never requires payment or fees from job applicants. All of the career opportunities are published and regularly updated Pharmavite.com's career page.
If you have already provided your personal information, please report it to your local authorities. Any fraudulent activity should be reported to email@example.com.
Working at Pharmavite is an experience like no other. With a focus on complete nutrition for all, each endeavor is urgent and every day counts. You'll have the opportunity to work on the #1 selling national vitamin and supplement brand, Nature Made®, as well as an exciting portfolio of other products that are shaping the future of the healthy living industry. Consumer-driven innovation, high quality products and a promising portfolio, all driven by a team with a shared sense of purpose -- that's Pharmavite. Join us to bring the gift of health to life.
As Payroll Manager reporting to the Corporate Controller, you will lead our US based payroll team and be responsible for all activities in the payroll department. You will have a prominent role in our fast-paced, high growth company to ensure accuracy with current payroll processes, seek opportunities to upgrade internal controls and simplify processes, with a focus on accuracy and quality of employee service. This role will also manage relationships with external vendors on system implementations, interfaces, upgrades, and enhancements.
At Pharmavite, every employee has a stake in bringing the gift of health to life. We never shy away from disruptive innovation and tough challenges because we're making real nutrition accessible to consumers everywhere in new and different ways. And because we know every nutrient we make matters, we have to make sure each one is just right before we make it ready for use. With this great responsibility comes the satisfaction that your contribution makes a real and significant difference.
Critical contributions this role is counted on to deliver include:
- Directs the end-to-end payroll process for our 1,500+ employee organization with multi-state manufacturing operations
- Oversees day to day duties of the payroll team including but not limited to processing employee changes, tax changes & filings, wage garnishments, health and welfare deductions, direct deposits, special payments, bonus calculations and 401k adjustments
- Builds strong and strategic partnerships across the organization with stakeholders such as Human Resources, Finance and Operations to achieve shared goals and objectives as appropriate.
- Creates an environment of continuous process improvement and look for opportunities for process re-engineering and automation.
- Monitors changes and remains current on legal, regulatory, or governmental requirements (e.g., wage and hour, garnishments, employee relocation, tax matters, 401(k) and other benefit deductions).
- Develops, measures, and monitors key performance indicators and metrics to ensure best in class payroll organization
- Inspires, coaches, trains, and develops team including regular performance management check ins and annual performance reviews.
- Reviews and approves monthly journal entries to record payroll into JD Edwards and supports Corporate Accounting with monthly reconciliations and investigations.
- Coordinates and serves as point person for various Payroll related internal and external audits including but not limited to: JSOX, 401K, Worker's Compensation, and overall process audits
You'll be most successful in this role if you have:
- Systems savvy -- strong working knowledge of ADP payroll systems such as EV5 or WorkForce Now)
- Advanced excel knowledge; Able to analyze large amounts of data and connect the dots for applicable stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written / verbal / interpersonal) and build positive relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and achieve deadlines without sacrificing accuracy or integrity
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and investigative skills
It's an exciting time in Pharmavite' s history. After 50 years of leading the healthy living industry with award-winning vitamins and supplements, the company has experienced great success and has gained the trust of consumers, healthcare professionals, and retailers alike. But there's more growth ahead of us than behind us, and for our employees this translates into opportunity. Our rapidly changing business enables employees to take on new challenges and transform Pharmavite for the future.
In order to take on these challenges, you'll need to have:
- Experience processing payroll for multi-state organization
- A four (4) year college or university degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field and/or relevant equivalent experience, preferred
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) certification required.
- 8 to 10 years of progressive payroll experience; manufacturing environment preferred
- Supervisory experience with groups of 3 or more within the Payroll function.
- Strategic leadership with ability to create vision that is aligned with corporate strategy and lead teams to deliver on that vision.
- Expertise in project management, leading inter-organization change to increase efficiency by the implementation of technology.
Here, career paths aren't predefined, and bureaucratic limitations don't exist -- you have the opportunity to grow, learn from industry pioneers, and develop the way you want to. Pharmavite is investing more in the development of our team -- to help us deliver on our purpose and help you achieve your career aspirations. Our environment is geared to fuel curiosity, encourage experimentation, and generate learning as this is the way we develop ourselves and our organization.
Pharmavite is committed to meeting the needs of our employees and their families with a Total Rewards package that's as comprehensive as the vitamins and supplements we deliver to consumers. With competitive compensation programs and standout benefits, we provide employees with optimal health and well-being -- as well as peace of mind. These rewards -- plus our new recognition program -- ensure employees feel supported both at work and home.
Visit Pharmavite.com/careers to learn more about our mission and discover an opportunity that's right for you. Health and wellness begin with us.
Pharmavite is an equal employment and affirmative action employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran or disabled status, or any protected status. We do not discriminate in employment based on race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other basis covered by applicable law. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of employees assigned to this job.
*No Visa Sponsorship Offered*